61-Minsung : A Lover's Admirer Pt2

Title: A Lover's Admirer Pt2

Ship: Minsung

As requested from like most of you.

-

Maybe watching 3Racha's vlogs wouldn't have helped Minho and his feelings, but he couldn't help but find a way to stare at Jisung's face without dreading having to see him.

Jisung was spamming his phone, knowing Minho was upset. Minho had no clue what each text said as he continued to ignore the amount of Dings coming from his phone.

Eventually, Minho got sick of it and shut off his phone.

He grabbed his guitar and strummed it, all tuned. "Come to me." He started, immediately breaking off and halting his strumming.

That sounded wrong. He decided to just start from the chorus.

"I can't help but love you." Minho sang. "Even though I try not to. I can't help but want you. I know that I'd die without you."

Minho halted his strumming again, his eyes on what he could see through his window. He flinched when a rock smacked the window, arms flailing in the air.

Minho set the guitar down and opened his window, staring down at Jisung with a confused expression.

"Why won't you answer my texts?" He shouted. When Minho stared, he picked up another rock. When he got ready to chuck it, Minho closed the window, and it smacked the glass. "Answer me!" His voice was muffled.

Minho sprinted down his stairs and walked out of his house, stopping a few inches from Jisung.

"You wanna know why? Because I'm tired of being hurt by you when you don't even do anything. Because I love you too much to break what you have with Chan."

"W-What?"

"But you know what, I could give you more than what Chan gives you. I may not make music, I may not own a vlog channel with you, I may not be rich, but I've done things for you that Chan took credit for, and I let him. I let him because it made you look so happy and I wasn't sure if it would be different if you had known I had. I gave you the nickname Hannie, I picked out your signature ring, I was the first one to point out you looked like a squirrel, not Chan, me." Minho pointed at himself. "Because all my mind does is center around you. I make my choices with you in mind, I buy things with you in mind, I go to bed with you in mind. Because I love you."

Jisung stared at Minho pigeon-eyed. His face held surprise, but also a little bit of oblivion, like he knew.

"I told you."

Minho looked up to see who was standing a few feet behind Jisung. Chan.

"How many times did I have to tell you, that Minho would make a better boyfriend than me? How many times did you not believe me when I said he loves you?"

Minho's panic died down at the words escaping Chan's mouth. Chan was encouraging Jisung to break up with him this entire time that Minho was envying him?

"I think we end here, Jisung." Chan looked up at Minho, pain in his eyes and a smile on his face. "He's all yours, Minho."

Chan turned around and started walking away.

Minho expected Jisung to go running after him, but instead he was still standing in front of Minho with his head down.

Knowing Jisung was free from a relationship, Minho gently placed his hands on either side of Jisung's cheeks and lifted his head to look at Minho. "Can I kiss you?"

Jisung hesitantly nodded.

Minho closed in Jisung's lips, both of their eyes fluttering close as they touched. It was a sweet kiss.

A kiss Minho would savor forever.