13-Hyunlix : The Sad Movie

Requested by : @Misdirection_0

Title: The Sad Movie

Ship: Hyunlix

"Fel-lix!" Felix heard Hyunjin sob from his room.

Felix shot up from the couch and ran to the room, slamming open the door. He saw Hyunjin sobbing with the cutest pouty face ever. Why was he crying?

"What's wrong, baby?" Felix asked, sitting on the bed with him.

"I watched that one movie."

"A Dog's Purpose?" Felix asked. Hyunjin nodded. "I told you it was a sad movie, Hyunjinnie." Felix scolded softly.

"I kn-know." Hyunjin hiccuped.

"Do you need a hug?"

"Yes p-please."

Felix pulled Hyunjin into a hug, slowly running his fingers through his black locks of hair. Hyunjin's hair was always soft to the touch, it was so fine. Felix always enjoyed touching it.

"Listen, Hyunjin. It's okay. I told you not to watch the movie because it was sad, okay?" Felix said softly.

"I liked it, though." He sniffed.

"Okay, okay." Felix chuckled, placing a kiss on Hyunjin's head. "You big baby."

"I'm not a baby." Hyunjin lightly hit Felix's chest, which made him laugh even more.

"You're my big cute baby." Felix cooed, Hyunjin smiling.

"Mm." Hyunjin hummed, pulling Felix down to lay on the bed with him.

Although Hyunjin was the taller one, he was always the smaller spoon believe it or not. He placed his arms around Felix's torso and dug his face into his chest, their legs intertwined. Felix continued to run his fingers through Hyunjin's hair, smiling softly as the older tried to fall asleep.

How did he end up so lucky? The boy was cute, but hot at the same. He was very attractive to say the least.

"You're so cute."

Hyunjin squealed softly into Felix's chest, hugging him tighter.

Felix heard a muffled "stop".

"I'm only saying the truth, baby."

"You're annoying." Though it was muffled, Felix heard him loud and clear. He chuckled softly.

"Yet, you still love me."

"Only because you have the best cuddles."

"Oh, so I'm being used."

"Yep."

"You little brat." Felix ruffled Hyunjin's hair roughly, causing the older to squeal in surprise.

"Stop!"

"Okay, okay."

It went silent between the two.

"I love you, Felix."

"I love you, two Hyunjin."

~A/N~
hAh SIKE

I found motivation at...12:45 am.

I should sleep cuz I kind of have to get up earlier tmr sooo, goodnight my Beans!!