2-Jeongchan : Hybrid-Sitter

Requested by : @StrayX7

Title: Hybrid-Sitter

Ship: Jeongchan

Jeongin watched as his owner ran around the room, phone wedged between his shoulder and ear, clothes in each of his hands and a suitcase on the floor that he's tripped over many different times. What was he doing exactly? The fox hybrid had no clue.

Slowly, Felix turned around to look at Jeongin.

"Jeongin can't come on the plane with me what do I do?"

Jeongin leaned his head to the side in confusion. Where was he going? A plane? What was a plane? Was he leaving him?

"Oh, really? Oh my gosh, you are the best hyung. Thank you so much. I'll take him to the airport with me and you can take him there."

"Hyung?" Jeongin called. Felix looked back at him.

"Yes, bubby?"

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going back to Australia to see family. You can't come with so you're going to be staying with my friend, Chan. Okay?"

Jeongin frowned. "No~." Jeongin shook his head as tears welled up in his eyes.

"Hey. Hey." Felix set everything down, pulling the hybrid into a hug. "It's going to be okay, Jeongin. Chan won't hurt you, I promise. I won't be gone for too long, Okay?"

Jeongin nodded, wiping his tears. They pulled away and Felix gave a large, gummy, smile.

"You'll be okay."

They had a change of plans and Felix dropped Jeongin off at Chan's house.

He left in quite a rush.

"Please just make sure he sleeps okay and eats. He needs attention, remember he's a hybrid, Chan-"

"I know, I know. Go!"

Felix waved and quickly ran back to his car. He peeked our and blew Jeongin a kiss. "You'll be okay, bubby!"

Jeongin waved back, sadly. Once he left, Chan let the door close.

"Hi, Jeongin. I'm Chan, it's nice to meet you."

Jeongin nodded before turning and walking over to the big bay window. He sat down on the cushion and stared out at the sky.

Chan watched his eyes. The way they shined as he stared up. What was it?

"Are you hungry, Jeongin?" Chan asked, still standing a few feet away from him.

"No." Jeongin answered softly.

"Do you want anything?" Chan asked.

"No. Thank you, though."

Chan let out a small smile. This boy was polite, just a little shy. He understood now.

"Jeongin, do you like hot chocolate?"

Jeongin whipped his head back, his eyes sparkling at the sound of hot chocolate. "Yeah."

"I have some. Do you want me to make you a cup."

Jeongin clapped his hands with a smile on his face. "Yes please!"

"Alright. Do you want to watch a movie?"

Jeongin shrugged his shoulders before pouncing onto the couch.

Chan smiled at him. How cute. He over to the kitchen to create his famous hot chocolate. Once he did, he handed a cup over to Jeongin and joined him on the couch.

"Is it hot?"

Chan chuckled. "Of course it's hot, silly."

Jeongin pouted, staring down at the cup he held in his hands. He opened his mouth, blowing on it.

Chan chuckled softly, following the actions into his own cup.

"Are you my Hyung?" Jeongin asked after taking a sip.

Chan nodded his head before taking a sip of his own. "I'm older than Felix."

"How old are you?" Jeongin asked, his ears flickering in curiosity.

"I'm twenty one." Chan answered.

Jeongin nodded. "Much older than me."

Two days ago, Jeongin was very distant. Now that Chan had tried his best to get closer to Jeongin, he was much more open and energetic.

"Jeongin, no!" Chan pulled the Fox off the counter, placing him on the floor. He held him before he tried to reach for the cookies again.

"You're going to knock something over and break it. Stop it."

Jeongin pouted, but let Chan pick him up and bring him over to the couch, setting him down. "Felix will be here soon so why don't we just watch a movie, okay?"

"I don't wanna go home!"

"B-But, you have to."

"No!" Jeongin whined.

"Jeongin, I love you but please cooperate with me."