48-Jilix : Freckled Pt2

Title: Freckled Pt2

Ship: Jilix

-

Who said being gay was easy?

No one.

Jisung knew liking boys was not the same as liking girls because of his judgmental world, but he always put his hopes up too high causing him to end up hurt. Why can't he be happy?

Felix continuously called him, over and over again. Jisung knew he was being over dramatic but now could he just be okay with Felix living the way he was? Living up to the standards of those around him instead of living happily.

Jisung noticed Felix turned to texting instead of calling.

Felix
Jisung Please, I know I like boys
But you can't just expect me to change my life around in a day
I just met you today for f**ks sakes!
I didn't know u liked boys either
Please listen to me
If it makes you happy, I'll break up with Hyunsoo
But in return you have txt me back

Jisung let a small smile slip onto his lips.

Okay

Thank you

Jisung turned off his phone and lied on his bed.

His mind could not stay off the kiss he shared with Felix. It was a memorable kiss under the stars that reminded him of Felix.

Would he be able to kiss Felix like that again? Or was it done for?

-

Jisung walked next to his two friends to school the next morning.

Jisung stared down at his feet as he kicked the stray rocks on the sidewalk.

"Are you okay, Jisung?" Chan asked. "You seem kind of down."

Jisung shook his head, and that was all he shared with his hyungs.

They arrived at school, and there was screaming from the fountain in the front of the school.

Jisung looked up to the place everyone else was looking to. Seeing Felix's scared face as Hyunsoo screamed at him only made Jisung assume he had broken up with her like he had said he would.

Chan and Changbin looked to Jisung for answers, but the younger boy watched the scene.

"Why would you break up with me? You said we'd grow old together! What, did you turn gay?" She spat out.

"Hyunsoo-"

"No! Shut up!"

Jisung took a step forward, about to step in and say that he had turned gay, but a certain phrase that Felix said to him stuck in his mind. "Don't tell anyone about this."

Felix made eye contact with him, and Jisung took another step towards the school and walked away. Chan and Changbin followed confusingly.

"What was that?" Chan asked.

"We made a deal." Jisung said, shoving his hands into his pockets. "I'd text him back if he broke up with her. So I texted him back."

"Why would he want you to text him back?" Changbin asked.

"I got mad at him."

"For?"

"That's all the information I can give."

The two older boys slowed down their walking and let Jisung walk ahead to his first class.

"What do you think happened?" Chan asked.

Changbin shrugged his shoulders. "Beats me. Maybe Felix isn't his type after all, and did something Jisung wasn't okay with."

"But did you see him take a step forward like he was going to step in."

Changbin huffed. "Your right."

-

Jisung completely forgot about sitting next to Felix in English. Sitting next to him was awkward.

"I'm sorry." Felix said. "I shouldn't stop you from telling anyone. I shouldn't let what other people think affect me so much."

Jisung turned his head to look at him. "Go on a date with me then."

Felix smiled. "Okay."

Though, Jisung was surprised, he returned the smile and turned his attention back to the lesson.

Later that day, Jisung told Felix to meet him at the park they were at last night.

They hung out like they did the night before, except more kisses were involved, and even Felix getting a little carried away.

"Stop! Oh my gosh." Jisung gasped. "If my aunt sees these she's gonna kill me. It'll be your fault."

Felix tilted his head. "Then do it to me."

To say both of them went to school the next day with hickeys went wonderfully horrible, the two still called it the best day ever.