63-Minsung : You Were Broken

Title: You Were Broken

Ship: Minsung

I should just make a separate book for Minsung honestly

-

Minho?
You won't read this, I know. You don't read anything I give or send you, not like I'm going to give you this, though. Even if I did, you would probably throw it in the trash like you did with my last note.
"I don't like reading"
We were in class, Minho, I couldn't say it to your face.
You used read the notes I'd give you in class.
Then Hyunjin locked me in a locker and suddenly you've turned on me too.
"I've just been busy."
"Doing what?"
"With things, don't worry about it."
You're so cold and distant now. I can't even ask for a fry when you bring McDonalds for lunch without you telling me to shut up for a sec.
How long's a sec to you, Minho?
Minho?
Minho are you listening?
No wait, this is a note and you don't like reading.
Remember when you said you'd always be there for me? Were you only pitying me? Did you see me as a lonely rock on the sidewalk that you were trying to put back with the other rocks, but when someone kicked me back you thought it was best to leave me there?
Minho?
It hurts.
I've told you that.
First time, you were really there for me. Second time you told me I was fine. The third time you told me to get over it.
Am I too "dramatic" for you, Minho?
You know what? It still hurts.
Here's one thing I never told you, or rather showed you. I have scars, and scabs, from what? Myself. I'm afraid of my own mind and can't stand to be around my own species without freaking out. Oh, and not to mention that I feel so left out of this world that I want to die.
No wait, you knew the last part.
I might give you this letter when school ends, that way I won't have to face you ever. You're graduating.
Whether you read it or throw it away, I could care less.
My head hurts. Now there's tears on the page, do you see them? This is your fault.

Goodnight Minho

Sincerely, Jisung