41-Woochan : Go Away

Title: Go Away

Ship: Woochan

-

Chan could not be anymore worried for Woojin than he was right now.

The continuous distance, the silent crying at night, cancelling plans. What was up with Woojin that caused him to do all this?

Chan was waiting outside the gates for Woojin to show up. He had detention and they planned to go out on a date after school. He was supposed to be out five minutes ago but had not shown up yet.

Woojin walked by, Chan catching his arm before he could walk past him.

Chan could not believe his eyes. Woojin's lip was busted and his nose was bleeding. He had a black eye and bruise on his left cheek bone.

Chan reached up to touch the bruise, disbelief written on his face. When he did, Woojin slapped him away.

"Woojin. . ."

"I'm fine."

"I haven't even said anything."

"Your face says it all! You don't think I'm fine!" Woojin shouted.

"Because you're not fine! You have a black eye, and your nose is bleeding!" Chan shouted back.

"Since when do you care?!"

Chan flinched back, staring at Woojin in disbelief. How could he say that? They both ran off from their parents and moved into an apartment together to escape their homophobic families.

Woojin's face dropped. "No, wait, Chan-"

"No, it's fine. You're right. I don't care. I'll see you at the apartment when you figure out a way home."

Chan turned around and left Woojin standing alone. He got in his car and drove off, back to their apartment.

When Chan got home, he left the first aid kit out on the coffee table in front of the couch. He went back to his room and sat alone.

About an hour later, when Chan was drifting off to sleep, he heard the front door open. He stayed in his position, listening to whatever was happening in the living room.

A few minutes of silence and the bedroom door opened.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you."

Chan stayed quiet, his back facing Woojin.

"There were these guys that were continuously making fun of you and I got mad and got into a fight with them. I had no right to snap at you." Woojin explained. "I'm sorry."

Chan turned over to face Woojin. He flashed him a smile before patting the bed next to him.

"Apology accepted."

-
A/N
I'm sorry it's so short~ I'll write a longer one for today to make up for the short one :(