38-Minlix : He's In My House

Title: He's In My House

Ship: Minlix

-

Felix clutched his fists together, his nails digging straight into his flesh, threatening to spill blood. His lips had beat his fingernails to it, already bleeding into his mouth as his teeth continued to pierce through his pink lips. His body shook, his muscles tensing up from the fear set in stone in his mind.

He's in my house. He's in my house.

Who was in Felix's house? The boy he had discovered was his longtime stalker. Or rather, the longtime stalker of his school. Lee Minho was inside his house, looking for who knows what. He could just be exploring Felix's house for all he knew.

Felix was hidden under his computer desk, an office chair covering him up. He was sure to be found at this rate, and that only made Felix more anxious.

The door opened to the office located in Felix's house.

Felix tried his best to control his breath, and looked over to see the boy who had stalked him for years. He had a jacket on, a hoodie covering his head and cigarette burns littering the navy blue fabric. He wore black jeans with an odd design on it. His lip contained a hoop piercing, a silver color.

"It's so organized in here." He commented, shoving his hands in his pockets as he swung his upper body side to side to look around. "As expected from my dear Felix." He whispered.

The only explanation Felix could have for Minho getting into his house with no worries, was that he was supposed to be out of town. Minho must have found out and assumed Felix really did go out of town. Felix ended up staying home due to loosing his plane ticket.

Minho stopped in front of the office chair, spinning on his heel to turn towards the desk.

Minho was quiet looking at the computer screen. "Someone logged in today. . ."

Felix squeezed his eyes close, realizing that he was getting busted for being home still.

"Did you not go on vacation, Felix?"

Felix kicked out the chair and made a run for it when it knocked Minho over.

"You little sh*t!" He heard Minho call behind him.

Felix ran for the front door, but he tripped over a shoe lying on the ground. He caught himself and quickly stood, but it was too late.

Minho had caught up to him.

Felix let out a scream when Minho grabbed his waist. "No! Let go of me, you creep!"

Minho had one arm around his waist, and another around Felix's chest and upper arms. He held him close to his body, his breath on Felix's neck.

"You should've left." Minho chuckled. "You wouldn't have been in this situation if you had left."

Felix shook his head. "You shouldn't be in my house. I should've called the cops on you."

"Why didn't you, then?"

Felix was silent. Why hadn't he called the cops? There was someone in his house in which had no permission to be. In fact this boy had been stalking him for years, hence why he could even file a restraining order. Felix knew this boy had at least a few pictures inside his photo gallery.

Minho pulled him even closer, causing Felix to tense up even more than before. He was very uncomfortable with this situation.

"You know who I am." Minho said. "You know how long I've been watching you. Why not bring it up to the police, hm?"

Felix had no reason as to why he never told the police he had a stalker. Now that he never told them, he was in his stalker's arms after trying to escape from inside his own house.

Minho's hand crawled down Felix's waist, reaching the bottom of his Spider-Man shirt. He pulled it up slightly, catching Felix's attention.

"Don't do that."

"Why?"

"That's harassment. It'll give me another thing to bring up to the police when I get away from you."

"If."

Felix became confused. "If?"

"If you get away from me sweetheart. It's not when, it's if. Everything is always if. I should've considered that when you I found out you were going to be out of town." Minho said.

Minho tilted his head down, pressing his lips against Felix's skin.

"Stop touching me." Felix jerked his shoulder away from Minho.

Minho reached down and pinched the skin he uncovered earlier. Felix flinched away, back into Minho.

"You're the one who said stop touching you, why are you moving towards me?" Felix could hear the smirk in his tone.

Minho shoved Felix to the ground, catching the younger boy by surprise. "Sucks you love in a ghetto neighborhood, huh?"

Minho grabbed Felix wrists and started to pull him towards the door. He dragged him out the door, down the concrete stairs (leaving Felix's butt in a lot of pain), and into his car where he threw him into the backseat and put on child-safety lock.

"Let me out, sicko!" Felix shouted as he jerked at the knob of the door.

Minho started the car and started driving away.

"I suggest you put on your seatbelt," Minho said. "But you know, that's just a suggestion."

"This is kidnapping."

"Huh, That never crossed my mind," Minho said sarcastically.

Felix kicked the back of his seat.

"You are really abusing the privileges of not being tied up." Minho shook his head.

Felix sat in the back more calmly after that statement, crossing his arms with a pout on his face.

Minho laughed once they got to a stop light.

"This turned from an exploration to a treasure hunt."