4-Changlix : Without Me

Requested by : @KOOKI__

Title: Without Me

Ship: Changlix

Felix watched from side stage at the trio as they rapped like nearly gods. His eyes lingered over the person he focused on the most. Seo Changbin.

When they came off, Felix patted Changbin's back as took a sip of his drink.

"Thanks, Lix. For coming to watch." Changbin chuckled.

"It's no problem." Felix smiled. "This is the last performance you have before I have to go back to Australia for a few years."

"Yeah." Changbin took another sip. "Let's try and keep in touch."

"Of course."

"He's stopped answering my texts." Felix sighed, his friend, Mak, sitting beside him.

"Maybe He's just been busy, Felix." Mak said.

Felix scoffed. "He's the one who wanted to stay in touch."

"Maybe there's some change of plans?"

Felix sat up, rolling his eyes. "Whatever. He wouldn't be there if it weren't for me."

"Felix, come on. Stop being so pouty about this."

"You wanna know why I'm so upset? Look!"

Felix grabbed the remote to his Television, turning it on to the music channel.

There Changbin and the rest of 3RACHA were, rapping in front of a large audience with a big smile on his face.

Felix and Mak continued to watch before it came to the awkwards. They won one, as expected. And now, for their thank you speech.

"I'd like to thank all of our friends and family. Especially our fans. I don't really think there is someone we need to specifically thank you but you guys!"

That was when Felix turned the Television off. He turned to Mak, giving him a look of 'understand now?'

Mak bit his lip, staring at the screen. "Okay. Maybe he did forget you."

"Exactly!" Felix growled. "It's like I did nothing to help him. He's just forgetting me even though he would be the most depressed person in the world if it weren't for me!"

"Calm down, Felix. I understand it's upsetting but. . . You just need to accept that maybe he used you."

Felix slammed his fist into the mattress. "I don't know who's the dumb one, me or him." Felix said as tears welled up in his eyes. "I feel dumb for letting him use me and he's dumb for forgetting someone who helped him."

"Lix-"

"He thinks he can live without me."

~A/N~
Sorry it's a little short. :/