57-Seunglix : Sour

Title: Sour

Ship: Seunglix

-

"Maybe I should just drop out of school. Will I get anywhere if I drop out of school?"

"No."

Currently, Seungmin and Minho were having a very deep conversation, or rather, Seungmin was having a very deep rant session in which he continuously asked Minho if decisions were even a little rational. So far, not a single decision seemed rational in Minho's mind.

"What if I failed every class and just got held behind on that and retake them all? That way I don't have to be with any of my current classmates. Maybe I can finally get away from him."

"Same locker. More of a reason to target you."

"But he's targeting me because I'm smart. He wants me to do his homework. If I have to retake all my classes he can't target me for that anymore."

"He can sure as hell target you got retaking them, though. Other people might also find it necessary to target you."

Seungmin groaned, throwing his head back dramatically as his older brother walked into the room and joined the two on the couch. Woojin took out his phone with a breath-ie "I hate everything." Sitting on the other side of Minho, who seemed to be the only optimistic one in the house, only made the younger gain a headache.

"Why did I decide to live with a pair of brothers?" He mumbled, though both caught it quite clearly.

"Because you're an idiot." Woojin said. "Besides, you moved in because you found out our neighborhood is Han Jisung." Woojin pointed out, giving Minho a look of oblivion.

"Well he's cute, he can make music, and not to mention his f**king thighs." Minho said. "Like who can resist those kinds of thighs."

"Me." The brothers said in unison, leaving Minho to pout at the two.

"I just wanted to date him."

"And you still haven't succeeded. Where's your luck?" Woojin teased. "Also, what were you two talking about before I came in here."

"I-"

"Nothing." Seungmin quickly cut Minho off, sending him a look that said "I'll rip your guts out".

Seungmin only ever told Minho what was happening with his bullying situation because all he did was tell advice such how to avoid him as much possible. Woojin, on the other hand, would most definitely take the situation into his own and get himself sent to jail for child abuse.

Woojin raised an eyebrow at Seungmin. "You're not telling me something."

"There's a lot of things I'm not telling you." Seungmin spat, standing up and proceeding to bedroom to ignore his brother and his roommate.

"What's up with him?" Woojin asked, looking over at Minho, who seemed to know more about his own little brother.

Minho shrugged. "Beats me."

-

Seungmin quickly got dressed, his anxiety levels rising from the amount of time he had left until school started. His alarm didn't go off, which left him to sleep in longer than he was supposed to. He wasn't ready in the next ten five minutes and out the door in the next seven, he was going to be late and definitely was going to be lectured by his teacher. What was keeping him from leaving his house was his missing chemistry homework.

"Hyung!"

"What?" Minho and Woojin said in unison.

"Where's my chemistry homework you helped me with last night?"