34-Seungjin : Shorty

Title: Shorty

Ship: Seungjin

-

Seungmin was not short, but next to Hyunjin, he definitely looked short. Though most would say, Hyunjin was only an inch or two taller, he did look like a giant next to anyone in their friend group. He only teased Seungmin for it because he was his boyfriend.

Stupid comments were always made.

"You're killing me smalls."

"Hey, shorty."

"You're cute, because you're short."

"Can you reach the top shelf all by yourself?"

Seungmin at first was very malicious towards Hyunjin when these comments were made, but eventually it just turned to sighing.

This time, while Hyunjin was teasing him, a few other boys in his class heard. This only caused more people, who were taller than Seungmin, to tease him.

So here Seungmin was, on the verge of tears because the teasing was not stopping. He wanted peace. He wanted to be left alone. He wasn't bothered when Hyunjin did it, but when other people did it, it made him feel like crap.

Seungmin ran to Hyunjin after class, digging his face into Hyunjin's chest to keep tears from coming out.

"What's wrong, Minnie?" Hyunjin asked, confused.

"Some of the taller kids heard you teasing me and started teasing me in class." Seungmin said, hugging Hyunjin tighter. He heard Hyunjin grit his teeth.

"They won't tease you again, I promise."

The boys came walking down the hall, and as they passed, made a comment. "He looks so short next to Hyunjin." They laughed.

Hyunjin pulled away from Seungmin and grabbed the boy who had the comment by the hem of his shirt. "You think it's funny? He sure doesn't, kid."

"J-jeez. Sorry." He said, pulling away from Hyunjin. They walked away, mumbling.

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin asked as he turned to Seungmin. The younger boy smiled up at him, nodding.

"Good. Little shorty."

Seungmin groaned and smacked Hyunjin's chest. "You're so mean."

"I only tease you because I love you." He said, kissing Seungmin's forehead. "Don't forget that."

-
A/N
It's short but that's because I quickly wrote it before school!!