105-Minsung : I Miss You

Title: I Miss You

Ship: Minsung

Minho's hands laid on Jisung's soft cheeks as he sobbed quietly. Tears ran down, through Minho's hands.

"Please stop crying." Minho pleaded. "Please, Sungie, stop crying."

Jisung dropped his head, squeezing his hands in front of him.

Minho took a step back, looking over at the coffin that held his dead body.

Here his ghost was, standing in front of his best friend at his own funeral. Just a few days ago, he was helping Jisung pack up to leave off to his new performing boarding school in Seoul. Now, he was watching him mourn over him.

After the funeral, Minho followed Jisung everywhere he went. He was too afraid to leave the poor boy's side despite knowing he was much stronger than he was. He was the only thing that really mattered to him in life, he couldn't leave him behind.

Minho watched as Jisung grew from a sad boy who had just lost someone dear to a happy boy who grew a talent for rapping and composing music.

They sat inside their composing room, a silence in the air. Minho sat next to Jisung, who was oblivious to the ghost following him. There was someone else in the room who wasn't so oblivious.

"Jisung, I know this sounds like an odd question for me to asking." Chan started. He was the oldest of the three that composed music together. "But, was there anyone dear to you who died before you came here a few years ago?"

Jisung stared him curiously. "Yeah, why do you ask?"

Chan made eye contact with Minho. Minho realized that this human wasn't normal. He could see Minho. He looked like he was debating on what to say next.

Changbin spoke up. "Chan can see ghosts. You probably have one following you around."

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows. Minho had a feeling he wouldn't believe them, he had never believed in the supernatural. "Ghosts aren't real."

"Okay." Chan sat back. "So the guy that keeps following you around everywhere isn't a ghost?"

Jisung sighed. "What does he look like, hyung?"

"Brown hair, round face." He paused. "He's looking at me weirdly."

"Yah." Minho growled. Chan only chuckled.

Jisung rolled his eyes. "That could be anyone."

"Hey, ghost. What's your name? And what were you to my dear Jisung?" Chan asked. Jisung watched with nearly no interest at all.

"Lee Minho. And I was his best friend."

Chan's smile faded. "Wait, when did you die?"

"Right before he came here. Just a few weeks before he arrived." Minho said.

Jisung stared at him. "Did he answer any of your questions?"

"Lee Minho."

Jisung's whole attitude at the sound of his late best friend's name.

"He was your best friend."

Chan changed his focus to Jisung. Sadness rippled through him. "That makes the fact that you were so sad when we met you make sense."

Jisung shrugged. "Is he really in here?"

Chan nodded. "I don't think I've ever seen you without him next to you."

Jisung covered his mouth as tears started to form. "He died because of me."

Minho shook his head. "No I didn't."

"I made him go to the store so late at night alone." He sniffed. "We lived in such a ghetto neighborhood, I knew that it wasn't safe for him to do that."

"Was he. . . Murdered?" Changbin asked.

Jisung nodded his head. "There was more than just the murder, I'd rather not talk about it."

Minho reached over to pat Jisung's hair, hardly touching the soft locks.

"He's trying to comfort you." Chan said as he watched.

Jisung looked up. "He is?"

"He's trying to pat your hair." Chan gave a small smile.

  Jisung smiled too.

  He smiled because of Minho.

  "I miss you, hyung."