Looking out for him $^

"Flight 457: To London, England" a woman's voice calls over the speakers. He was finally headed home. He just had knee surgery. He knew his boyfriends were going to kill him for not telling them when and where he was going. They all had been visiting their families since they had a nice long break till the next month where they had to go to the Brits, and then start rehearsing for the Where We Are Tour in March.

Niall had Basil with him thanks goodness, someone to be with him. The Doctors had told Niall that he had to used the crutches for the next month or so. Just great, he would have to have them for The Brits, well maybe. It was exactly a month from now, so he would see.

Niall had just loaded some pictures on Instagram. The Fans would have no clue where he was. They all probably thought he was in London the whole time like his boyfriends. They would be surprise when he steps out soon, which probably won't happened much.

Finally Niall got onto the plane, he could finally relax. Yea, right. His knee was killing him. Basil had handed him his medicine to take on the seven hour flight. Niall tried his hardest to get comfortable in his small sit.

Seven horrible hours, Niall had finally reached London. The flight had been alittle bumpy, but his knee had bothered him a lot during the flight. He could hardly sleep due to the small chairs, even though he was in first class. This was the time he missed the private jet.

Walking out of the airport, Niall notice some fans but hobble to the car. Niall knew it would be all over twitter that he had finally had his knee surgery. Smiling through the pain, Niall had finally reached his flat. Laying down on the sofa, he knew he would just crash here for the rest of the day.

Niall through the past month had went to get some therapy for his knee with some special people. He was so excited. He had some good days and then some bad days. Twitter did spread around that Niall had his surgery, and his boyfriends didn't think it was funny that they were the last ones to know. They even threaten to come over help him, but Niall told not to worry about it. A week later after he had gotten home, and boy, did his boyfriends go into protective mode. Every move Niall made was watched by one or many of them.

The Lads didn't let Niall get off the sofa much at all. They did all the chores for Niall, Cooked or order food for him, they even helped him shower, which kinda of embarrassed him. They barely let him breathe on his own. One of the Lads would always take him and stay with him during the physical therapy.

It was the day of the Brits, and Niall was ready to get rid of the crutches for the awards show. It wasn't until he tripped and almost fell if it wasn't for Liam.

"Careful babe," Liam helped Niall to stand back up, but for Niall only to wince at the pain. Niall's wishes for no crutches had just changed. Taking some pain medicines, Niall went to go get ready with the Lads.

Niall knew as soon as he stepped out into the world of flashing lights and paps with his band mates at his side it was going to be a very long night. Everyone would want to know how he was doing, how was the knee, How he miss all the fans and paps etc.

During the car ride on the way to the red carpet, Niall lost count of how many times the lads asked him if he was alright.

"You sure you'll be okay out there Niall?" Liam asked with worried eyes. Niall dismissed Liam's question

"Niall, answer Liam," Zayn said. Great. NIall waved his hand.

"Is your knee going to be fine?" Harry asked

"Please don't trip," Louis said.

"Come on Liam! I'll be fine, my knee will be fine and you lads will be there so that if I do miss a step, you lads would catch me. Don't forget that I am perfectly fine with these crutches thingy. I am speedy with them!"