46

So, some people didn't see in the last chapter. But, I've been considering doing a Voltron one-shot book. Should I? Or instead stick to my current book(s) or make a different book? Comment your opinion :)

Also, if you want please comment scenarios, ships and possible ideas/plots you'd like to see in this book, future books and maybe a one-shot book. 

Or even comment on my message board or private message me ;)

A soft sigh escaped Keith's lips as he gazed up at his old dance building. It was dark out and he could barely see the building's design, yet he could still create and  image of what the building looked like from his memories. He had only been away from home for about three months. Even through the time truly flew past, it still felt like forever since he had stood outside the older building. 

Shiro payed the taxi driver he had called. After waving the driver off, Shiro came over to Keith to pat his little brother on the shoulder. After seeing the reassuring smile of his brother, Keith unlocked the door of his studio and pushing the door open.

"SURPRISE!!" 

Keith jumped back and stared wide eyed at his crew inside. Some students had gathered with Slav and threw some sort of party. Shiro smugly smiled at Keith's reaction and shoved him inside. 

"Say something Keith. Standing with that expression for so long, soon that'll be your permanent face." Keith tripped inside, taking a precious moment of his time to glare at Shiro, before greeting his guests. 

"You really didn't have to do this..." Keith murmured, sheepishly scratching his neck. 

"It was all Slav's idea!" Chirped Teddy, a red headed teen. He's one of the older students. Unlike the shorter girl beside her. She was holding a messily frosted cake in her hands.

"We baked you a cake!" Liz smiled and held the cake out for the two to see. Shiro happily took the cake. Keith couldn't help but think to himself how Hunk would completely disapprove of how the cake was stacked and decorated. The memory of his friend made him smile.

"And I hear you're pretty famous now. Better give me a shout-out on... every single thing you have." Jay said, leaning his arm on Cameron's shoulder. Cameron scowled but didn't try push him off.

"Hey, be nice for at least five minutes after he's back." Cameron hissed, punching the taller boy. Cameron and Jay have known each other for years. They were one of the first students, as we're the girls. It was obvious why Slav would have them here. Speaking of Slav,

"It's only us five. I know you don't like big crowds." Slav said.

"Well, he's gonna have to get used to it ain't he?" Teddy muttered to Liz who punched the redhead in the arm. Keith smiled and nodded.

"She's right, I will... But for now, I just wanna eat this cake!" 

The teens cheered, jay snatching the cake off Shiro and almost dropping it. Liz scolded Jay and Teddy and Cameron raced into the teen's kitchen.  Shiro patted Slav on the back and praised himas they made their way into the kitchen too. 

Shiro turned back to Keith and smiled. "Take the time you need. I know you probably want to... look around." Shiro winked to his brother before going back to Slav, who was accepting Shiro's compliments on how he took care of the studio with a blush and a sheepish smile.

Keith smiled and searched for his stepladder. He went into the staff kitchen and looked behind the fridge to find his trusty mate. Steppy the stepladder. 

He set up the ladder in front of the wall so he could reach his guitar. Once he got his guitar he stepped back down and sat on a beanbag in the pile in the corner. He ran his finger over the strings, trying to clear some of the dust that had gathered on the strings and staves. He then began playing simple chords and humming the tune of a song. He couldn't name it, but it was one Lance had hummed to him. He made up chords that would suit the song and made up the tempo for it. He then had a small song he could use to remember Lance from before he visited him again.

Keith smiled but his zone was interrupted by a plate being placed under his nose. He looked up to the everyone standing before him, Shiro holding his cake. 

Everyone grabbed a beanbag and made a circle, Keith took the cake and thanked Shiro. Cameron shut the lights off and Teddy lit some candles in the middle of the circle. 

"Our make-shift campfire." Announced Liz proudly, setting down some cola for everyone and taking a seat between Teddy and Slav. Shiro was between Slav and Keith. On Keith's left was Cameron who was beside Jay who was on the right of Teddy. They all stared expectantly at Keith and his guitar. Keith took his last bight of cake and picked up his guitar. After clearing his throat he began to play. Everyone waited to hear the words so they could sing alone, but they couldn't recognise the song yet. 

"Head~" Keith began, pausing and smirking and glancing around the room. "Shoulders... knees and toes, knees and toes."

Jay smiled. "Head, shoulders," Cameron joined him," knees and toes, knees and toes."

Liz winked at Teddy, pointing out her features, "Eyes, and ears, and mouth and nose~"

The teens jumped up to act out the dance. "Head! Shoulders! Knees and toes! Knees and toes~"

And they sang it over and over and over again until their voices were hoarse and their limbs hurt from dancing. There were a few instances where the candles nearly fell over and Cameron nearly caught on fire, but in the end Keith was glad to be back with his family.

(Please read the note ahead if you havent)