Christmas Special!!

I know it isnt exactly Christmas, but merry late Christmas everyone! And if you don't celebrate it, just enjoy this extra future fluff :3

"Hnng~" Keith groan, sweat making his raven hair cling to his forehead. 

"Keith..." Lance breathed, his body aching. 

"Just a little more.. I- I'm almost-" Keith gasped, throwing throwing his head back. 

"Finally!"

Lance carefully bent down and Keith climbed down from his shoulders. They stared up at the glowing lights, gleeful smiles spread across their damp faces. Keith was balanced carefully on Lance's shoulders for at least five minutes, just to put the star on top of the tree. Thankfully they had gotten a fake tree, as last year they bought a real tree... let's just say it took a whole month to pick the pine needles from the carpet. Lance wiped his forehead and smiled and Keith, planting a small kiss on his nose. 

"I'll check on the turkey, you make sure everyone's presents are wrapped." Lance spoke, kissing Keith chastely before making his way out and into the kitchen. As he left, Keith admired his partner. His slender body, perfect hips. You could say his hip don't lie, and really they don't. Keith blushed, shaking his head and knocking on his temple before bending down and scanning over the presents under the tree. 

"Shiro, Pidge, Hunk, Allura, Shay and... Huh?" Keith bent further down, almost climbing under the tree to stretch his arm out to grab a small orange box. "Coran." 

Keith placed the box down next to the others, jumping up once the doorbell abruptly rang. 

"I'll get it~" Sang Keith, hastily making his way to the front door. He turned the knob and opened it to be greeted by a crowd of smiling people. 

"Merry Christmas!" They all cheered, one by one stepping inside. Each separately greeted Keith, either kissing his cheek, hugging him or both. 

"Take a seat, dinner's nearly ready. Let's just hope Lance hasn't burnt it yet." Keith smiled. 

"Yet?" Repeated Hunk. Shay nudged him slightly, the others laughing softly. 

Keith rushed into Lance who was struggling to dish out food evenly. Keith rolled his eyes and moved beside Lance. "You're useless." Keith grumbled, taking the carrots out of Lance's tanned hands and into his own pale ones.

"Hey, that isn't true." Lance whined, pouting at Keith. 

Keith glared side wards at Lance. Keith just rolled his eyes and muttered, "I hate you." 

"That isn't true either." Lance grinned cheekily. Keith tsked and pointed to the table. 

"Just set the table you lump." Keith ordered. Lance raised his eyebrows. 

"Nice insult, but alright. Whatever you want sweetie."

"Don't call me that." Keith spun around, glaring daggers at Lance. Damn, if looks could kill Lance would be dead countless times over. 

"Alright then honey." Lance smirked, placing utensils down at each chair. 

"Not that either." 

"Darling?" Lance quizzed. 

Keith shook his head, occupying himself with setting food on each plate. Lance snickered at a wicked idea, sneaking up behind Keith and slowly snaking his arms around his waist. "Papi?"

Keith flinch, immediately tensing but quickly attempting to recompose himself. "J-just set the table you dimwit." He hissed, turning around to face the sly boy. He smiled innocently, tilting his head. "I already have." Keith glanced over Lance's shoulder, and yes, yes he head. "W-well then just get drinks and then place the full plates on the table. Also make gravy!" Keith began ordering Lance around like a frustrated boss, so pretty much like Keith. Lance smirked and kissed the nape of Keith's neck earning a high-pitched squeak from his partner. Keith gave Lance a fierce look, who replied with a playful glare. Keith rolled his eyes and continued to work, but nonetheless, Lance found the tension in the air decreasing, almost evaporating. 

Lance got drink glasses, placing them at each place, then filling a jug of different drinks, all non alcoholic of course. They didn't want a repeat of what happened last year when Lance and Coran got drunk. Let's just say there was too much singing and too... may too less clothing. 

After that he brewed up same gravy and while it heated he set the plates on the table.He and Keith smiled proudly, high-fiving before heading back into the living room. "So while the turkey finishes up, how's about we give out presents!" Lance suggested. Everyone agreed. 

Hunk and Shay got everyone their signature Christmas sweaters and cookies, Pidge got everyone keyrings that were supposedly much more expensive than they looked. Shiro and Allura who recently became roommates got everyone a selection of candles and soaps. Keith and Lance's gifts were last, but before anyone could open their gifts, their fun was interrupted by a loud alarm blaring from the kitchen. The smile on Keith's faded as he hit head against his partner's shoulder. They rushed in, opening the oven only to be engulfed in thick smoke, smelling of burning turkey. 

"Wonderful." Keith exclaimed with a sigh. 

"Well, there's always the second option." Lance spoke picking up his phone. He quickly dialed a trusted friend of his, a nearby Chinese fastfood shop.

So the Chinese arrived, and everyone enjoyed it much more than they would a turkey, black from being overcooked. And the others opened their gifts, a confused look on their faces. 

"What is it?" Spoke Pidge, investigating it. 

Lance looked at her, looking at her as if she was the dumbest in all the world, which was completely not true. 

"Uhm, a photo album? Open it!" The others smiled, having one each they flicked through each photo, pointing out their favorite and laughing about almost forgotten memories. All the way up to recent dates until it suddenly stopped, yet hundreds of pages left to be filled. 

"Um, Keith, Lance buddy. Half of the book is empty." Hunk spoke, flicking through the many empty pages. 

Keith and Lance glanced at each other before turning back to the others. "Well we figured we'd get a large book each." Keith said. 

"Since our adventures have only begun, now that we don't have to worry about records and our image, we can focus on each other." Lance spoke. 

"And so," Keith lay his head on Lance's shoulder, holding his partners hand in his own. "we left empty space for us to capture our future adventures, until our very last."

Everyone smiled lovingly at the couple,Hunk already tearing up. "You guys~! Don't be so cute or else I'll- no, never mind! I'm already crying!" hunk began bawling, Pidge laughing uncontrollably yet shedding her own tears. Coran wiped a single tear, staring into the distance as he did so like some weird anime character. Allura smiled and patted Shiro's hand. 

"Let's stop being sappy and just eat!" Pidge whined, digging into her food. The others followed, Lance eventually turning on The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, as tradition. They cuddled together on the couch, on the floor and Pidge alone with her oreos on the armchair. Lance and Keith held hands, tightly holding onto each other like there was no tomorrow. 

Keith is still learning, but figured he should appreciate the things he has, because there's no guaranteeing what is to come in the next day. So he held tightly onto Lance, truly as if there was no tomorrow, for who knows, maybe the world will end tomorrow. Keith held Lance like if he'd let go, Lance would be torn from his arms. Keith held Lance because he loved him,he he would always love Lance, and all of his friends. He learned to appreciate his friends and loved ones, and frankly, he wouldn't have it any other way.

MERRY LATE CHRYSLER

btw not proofread, too lazy hehe