8

Thank you to @philtrash505 for making the new cover for the book!!! She's making any requests for covers so check out her cover book!!!

Keith opened the door to his apartment, looking around the empty rooms. He mumbled to himself, "I wonder where Shiro is." 

"Where's Shiro?"  (lmao i had to)

Keith turned to Lance, shrugging lazily. "Dunno, maybe he went to get some groceries?" 

Lance shrugged back, turning to look around the room they were in, the kitchen. "Neat place." Lance muttered as his eyes roamed the room.

"Thanks, but we kinda just threw the place together after... yeah." Keith walked into his room and threw himself on the bed, pulling his phone out of his pocket and scrolling through social media. On nearly every account he had he had friends requests. He noticed it was from he crew of Voltron. He sighed, accepting every request. Lance soon followed him inside, throwing himself onto Keith's bed. 

"Damn, you're bed's so hard. When's the last time you got a new bed!" 

"Uh, not since I moved in here. We just kept the beds that were here."

Lance leaped up from the bed, shivering from disgust. He scowled and looked at Keith as if he was the most vile thing in the universe. 

"That's nasty, on our tour bus, blankets, pillows, plush toys, they're all replaced nearly every week." Lance grimaced. 

"That's just wasting money, why don't you just wash your things. It's just pointless!" Keith questioned. 

"I don't mean actually every week! I was just over emphasizing to make you sound bad!"

"Fine whatever, just help me pack." 

So the two boys packed most of Keith's clothes, Keith getting changed into more appropriate clothes. Although he was a lot more comfortable in his joggers and black hoodie, he was also a lot warmer. 

SOOOO sorry but I was away and didn't get to update my books, my updates are all over the place so I was actually thinking of changing them to only updating around twice a week :( I have a other book (soul eater) but I've been stressed with them both so I decided to shorten my schedule. Sorry again!!! Thanks for reading ;)