52

Follow unknownnewx because she has a work and is new to wattpad!!

Also,, theres a fun book by FatPurpleNugget you should check out. She takes poems from earlier in this books comments and puts them into her book.

Lastly check out stydiathepumkinx if you like tv shows like Holly Oaks, Teen Wolf and other shows. She has books and imagines for them all. Plus she takes requests, so please check her account out!!

Plus, sorry for the break but Im getting back into my usual schedule!!

Keith took a deep breath inward, smiling fondly at the familiar apartment before him. It seemed like only yesterday he was packing up to leave Shiro amd enter the unknown... well to enter the music industry. He felt almost nervous stepping back into the old building. He felt uncomfirtabke calling it his home. He had always felt uneasy calling anything but his old cabin with his original parents his home, but now he felt like he was lying to himself calling his and Shiro's apartment his home.

"I cleaned the apartment, but I left your room. I figured you should start caring for yourself." Said Shiro, patting Keith's shoulder.

Keith scowled. "I'm the one who's been living on a bus and caring for myself these past... three months?" Keith mumbled the last part. Shiro chuckled.

"Yes, believe it or not, it has been three or four months since you joined that band. And let me tell you, it hasn't been any easier at the studio. And when I was told I should come visit and be a temporary driver... this just got difficult." Shiro patted Keith's shoulder and walked past him, entering the old apartment.

"Wait, temporary?" Keith called, kicking the door closed and trotting inside after Shiro.

"Yeah, you cant expect Slav to take care of the studio forever. It's my job to care for our studio while you go live while you can. While you're young." Shiro waved Keith off. "Anyway, you should go look for thay journal if your's. You need it right?"

"I guess." Keith hummed, making his way to his old room. When he opened the door he immediately understood why Shiro decided to skip his room. His nostrils immediately filled with a vile smell and his had to hold his breath before he eventually got used to the stench. He dropped to his knees and pulled the boxes from under his bed before him.

"Box number one." Whispered Keith, opening the box to reveal multiple school year books and various textbooks and wasted pens. He tossed the lid back onto the box and opened another box. This one had a collection of stuffed toys Keith recently was forced to put away rather than letting them cover majority of his bed. He groaned and opened the third box. This one had old art supplies and sketch books. He shut the lid, not wanting to have to see his old art. And the last box, which surely had his book. He opened the final box to reveal... shoes. Just piles of stinky shoes which he couldn't fit into his closet so shoved them in a box and shoved said box under his bed.

"Wahh... where is that stupid, cringy book?" Whined Keith, dragging himself to where he though Shiro was. He ambled into the living room, collapsing beside Shiro on the worn couch and stared at the TV playing some weird 80s spy movie. Keith  ouldnt understand Shiro's taste.

"Guessing you didn't have the best luck?" Keith whined in response, also letting out a weak cry. Shiro lust laughed and patted his little brother's back. "Well, if it helps, I took some stuff from your room and stored it under my own bed. You could try checking under there."

Keith pulled himself up, eyeing Shiro before standing and making his way to Shiro's room instead. He pulled out three boxes from under Shiro's seemingly less contaminated bed.

The first box had old family pictures from Shiro's past, so Keith decided to leave them. He didn't want to violate his brother's privacy. The next box had some trophies that weren't on his shelf, some old school stuff and other trash Keith didn't need. And the last one had some of Keith's old cringy things, including the cursed journal. Keith smiled in victory and shut the box, kicking them back under the bed. But as he was about to kick the last box under the bed, something in his head urged him to open one box again. He opened the box, revealing the pictures of Shiro- well really Keith and Shiro's family.

He skimmed through the pictures, smiling fondly as he recalled old memories or witnessed some of Shiro's memories. But an old amd yellowing envelope caught his eyes, and keith somehow recognised the neat yet rough handwriting. He took the elvelope, the writing reading "Our Dearest Son." Keith's face shifted into one of confusion. This didn't look like Shiro's parents' writing. His mother had this cursive writing while his father had blocky cursive. He knew this because if how many signatures and notes the had to write for the amount of notes Keith got home from his teachers in school.

He glanced at the door, making sure Shrio wasn't there. Though, he didn't really know what he would do if he was there. He then looked back at the envelope, tearing the seal open slowly and taking out the fragile paper from inside. As he skimmed the contents of the letter he was hit with a wave of nausea. He dropped the letter and clasped his hands over his mouth which was hanging open. His eyes watered up and his chest tightened at who had written the letter. Although he suspected it, he had just assumed he was being paranoid and jumping to conclusions. It read:

"To our dearest son, Keith.
From, Mommy and Daddy."

Oh snap.

And............

H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y  H U N K
_____________________

H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y  H U N K_____________________

So precious