64

Dinner was much more relaxing that night than expected. There were only five that night, Rosa, Lance, Benji, Chloe and Keith. The dog had curled around Lance's legs and was licking his ankles. The cat was sitting by the kitchen sink, her eyes sharply watching the others eat. Lance had been waiting for the night when Rosa would bring the kids out and Keith and Lance could have a day actually alone. That night Keith fell asleep comfortably in Lance's arms, but Lance felt himself unable to sleep. He and Keith were alone tomorrow? What would happen?

Lance wasn't very happy with the result to his question.

Keith found it was the perfect time to plan out the upcoming album. Throughout the day Keith sat in the living room, writing and repairing lyrics while the cat sat lazily on his lap. She was purring softly, curled up comfortably getting much more attention from Keith than his actual boyfriend. Lance whined and groaned, trying to get somehow a little lewd with Keith but he was seeming to have absolutely none of it.

"Keith~!" Lance whined. "The one time we're alone you're sticking your face into an old shabby book?"

Keith glared towards Lance. "Yeah, an old, shabby book that is the key to your future job!"

Lance pouted, his arms crossing childishly. "C'mon, let's get freaky! Let's go skinny dipping!"

Keith raised his eyebrows. "Where do you expect us to do that?"

Lance frowned, scratching his chin in thought. He snapped his fingers and a grin appeared on his face. "In the bathtub!"

Keith now gave a deadpan look. "Baththub? So you want want to have a bath together?"

Lance frowned. "It sounds less exciting like that."

Keith chuckled, giving Lance a smidge of hope, but Keith just turned back to his book. Lance growled, standing up to go plot out a plan.

Lance returned, a bright smile on his face and a cup of tea in his hands.

"Darling~" He sang, catching Keith attention. A smile fell upon Keith's face when he saw Lance. Lance handed the cup of tea to Keith, an innocent smile plastered on his face. "Because I love you." Lance insisted.

"Thank you." Keith smirked, taking a sip of the drink. He hummed in content, managing to finish the whole cup. When he was finished Lance took the cup from his grasp and washed it, then putting it away neatly.

"Anything else you need, darling?" Lance sang, smiling at Keith.

Keith puckered his lips in mock thought before shaking his head and returning to work. Lance wiggled his eyebrows. "Well, you know,  I want something."

Keith turned to Lance with a questioning look. Damn, it's either Keith is an amazing actor or just clueless. Keith then smiled, leaning forward to peck Lance's cheek. Not even the lips, the cheek. He gave one last smile before returning to work.

Lance groaned and stormed off again.

"Oh Darling~"

Keith chuckled and looked up.

"I made you some sandwiches!" Lance handed Keith the sandwiches which were devoured and appreciated. Lance cleaned the plate and returned to his side.

"Anything else?"

"Nope."

"So maybe now you've eaten you can maybe..."

Keith rolled his eyes. "Fine."

He closed the book and turned to Lance, giving him a sweet kiss on the mouth. Before Lance could even attempt to advance Keith tore away, opening his book again and returning to work.

Lance stormed off again, his head low and his lips pulled into a tight frown.

"Darling~"

Keith looked up again, his jaw dropping so far he was sure it were going to hit the floor. Lance... why the hell was he wearing girl's clothing.

"What are you doing?"

"I took some of Chloe's clothes, I thought there would be a chance you were into this kinda thing." Lance looked down at his outfit with a smile. A pink skirt and a white shirt revealing most of his chest. Though Keith had to admit he was surprisingly fit seeing as all he did was eat and sleep.

"What, girl clothes?"

Lance scoffed. "I don't know, you aren't exactly very open!"

Keith rolled his eyes and finished up what he was writing. Lance whined and stormed over to Keith and sat down beside him. Keith sighed, tossing the book onto the table in front of him and placing the cat safely on the floor. She simply walked away, the dog outside yapping and barking in order to catch the animals attention. The cat noticed, walking over and laying beside the glass. The dog continued to whine and scratch at the window, trying to reach his friend.

"I just wanted to get that over with. You could have just helped you know!"

Lance pouted and slouched. "That isn't fun at all."

Keith groaned. "You think it was fun for me?"

Lance raised his eyebrows. "Good point."

Keith sighed and stood up, stretching his arms over his head and letting out a long, dragged groan. "Jeez, my muscles are pretty tight after all of that walking yesterday. I hear baths help with tight muscles."

Lance's eyes brightened. Jumping from his seat, he gripped Keith's shoulders and guided him up the stairs. Keith shooed him away but Lance insisted on guiding him. Lance stripped into his underwear in a blink of an eyes, humming and dancing to a Shakira song he had played one his phone. Keith watched as he ran the bath water, dancing and singing. Keith chuckled to himself when Lance slipped on some escaped water and nearly fell. Lance demanded Keith to strip as he added bubbled to the water.

"What are we, five?" Keith jeered.

"Mentally." Lance joked.

Keith furrowed his brows. "Don't get any ideas, we may have been touchy for a while but we only got together yesterday." Keith mumbled.

Lance shook Keith off and turned around. Keith quickly stripped and jumped into the bath. Lance took this as a signal to hurry inside himself.

"You know, my parents used to always used to have baths together. But the bath was smaller then. They got this to fit all of the kids in so we wouldn't have to have multiple baths." Lance spoke. Keith was surprised at how large the tub was, they both fit in comfortably -- even if some skin was touching it wasn't in a tight way. "I wonder if they ever got funky in here."

Keith choked on his own breath. "Shut up." He hissed. "I hope you know we'll never be getting funky in a bath."

Lance grinned and winked. "Not this one anyway."

Keith chortled and splashed Lance lightly with the bubbly water. They relaxed for the whole evening like that, talking loosely and relaxing. They clambered out awkwardly by afternoon to prevent them falling asleep. It would be awkward if anyone walked in to see two men asleep in a bath together. Nobody was coming but they wanted to be safe. What Lance was really looking forward to was sharing the bed. Maybe he could squeeze in some funky time there.