15

[Don't look at the picture until said]

"All aboard!" Called Coran at people climbed onto a bus. They held their luggage and belongings close to their body as they climb in to the already crowded vehicle.

"You sure you'll be alright?" Keith asked his older brother for the fifth time, holding his vase loose with his right hand.

"I'll be fine. I have the studio under control. Just make sure everyone does the dance right when you're recording." Shiro spoke reassuringly, patting Keith's shoulder. Keith frowned but nodded, wrapping his arms around his brother before pulling away and following the others.  Shiro watched as he climbed onto the bus. Pidge had taken hold of his wrist and pulled him to the back if the bus. There were some empty seats upfront of them but they threw their luggage in those spots. Once they were sat down in the back seats, a gap in the middle if them for holding snacks, Pidge had sprawled herself across Hunk, leaning her head against the window. Hunk sat comfortably too, not even minding the younger girl laying across him. Lance had his legs crossed, typing rapidly on his phone screen. Keith sat quite uncomfortably, leaning against the other window. His arms and legs were crossed as he looked at his lap.

"I can't do this." Keith thought to himself, ripping his phone out of his pocket to text Shiro.

I can't do it!!

What? Why?

I can't travel to wherever with strangers!

Why not? Just get to know them, then they won't be strangers

I can't!! Just make up an excuse for me to get off the bus!!!

You're already this far, besides why are you texting me instead of just talking to me? I'm literally right behind you

Because everyone will hear me. Just get me off this bus!!!!!

Fine, but think about what you're about to do

Why did you even suggest this?!?

Because you used to be so carefree until you got cut off. Singing really brought you to a happy place but then you stopped. I want you to sings again, even if it's sending you off with people you hold a grudge against and a group of strangers

And a crazy old man

Yes and Coran.

Alright fine. But if I wanna pull out you have to come collect me, no matter where we are.

Alright, please don't be emo. Just be normal for once.

-_-

:)

Keith sighed, placing his phone onto his lap and turning around to look through the window. Shiro stood smiling at him, his hand in his pockets. Keith smiled sadly at his older brother. He really was gonna miss Shiro. He hasn't left Shiro for over a day since he met him. He's been his only friends since then too. Shiro sensed his sadness,but all he could do was smile sadly along with his younger brother.

"I'll miss you." Keith mouthed unsure whether or not Shiro would hear him if he actually spoke. But he didn't want people to hear what he was saying.