6

Hunk was the first to wake up, followed by Pidge. Hunk decided to whip up some pancakes from a mix he found and Pidge decided to help, occasionally glancing at the sleeping group to see who woke up. After about half an hour people began to wake up, Plax and Shay at first. The two gladly took a pancake and covered then with various fruits that Plax had taken with her from home.

Soon enough Coran was up. The five who were currently up are the early birds, the rest are quite late wakers. Lance, on the other hand, usually wakes up in the middle of the day, around one.

Coran covered his pancake in some
homemade jam he had. And finally everyone was up except for a certain two people. Keith and Lance slept like logs, despite the fact that everyone was practically yelling for more food from Hunk.

Hunk is literally the best cook in the world. When Hunk and Lance were only five Hunk baked for the first time. He made a batch of chocolate chip cookies. They weren't the best, but Lance still adored them. Ever since then Hunk has made nearly every lunch Lance has ever had for him.

Hunk saved two pancakes for Keith and four for Lance. He didn't know how much Keith would eat, but he for sure knew that Lance has a large appetite. Plax left some berries for Lance, knowing how much he enjoyed the flavour of them. She then went out with Shay to a nearby florist to get flours for an upcoming birthday. Probably a close relative of Shay.

"Hey Hunk, take a look at this." Pidge called to her larger companion.

"Hmm?" Hunk turned away from the pan to look at the place Pidge had her thin fingers pointing to.

He followed said finger to see two boys still laying together, still sleeping and still had nearly every limb of their bodies intertwined with each other. Pidge snickered, turning her gaze from the boys to Hunk.

"Guess who's getting some cold hard cash~!" She sang. "Gosh, you'd think persuading Lance to go into his crush's room and ask him if he could sleep with him would be harder."

Hunk turned to Pidge with a scowl. "You did what?!" Hunk questioned with agitation, tapping his foot.

"Calm down Hunk, this is the last time I cheat!" Pidge defended, raising her hands in defence.

"You say that every time we have a bet! Every time!" Hunk whined, turning back to finish another pancake for himself.

Pidge giggled, another idea sparking in her mind. "Alright, then let's make another bet." She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively at Hunk as he looked at her.

A sigh escaped his plump lips. He turned away, tightening his plain apron and his orange head band before dropping his pancake on a plate.

"...Fine."

Pidge smiled brightly and ran to her bag to locate a note of money.

"But if you cheat I will never make one with you. Ever!"

"Yeah, yeah." Pidge grinned in victory as he found a ten dollar Note, skipping energetically to Hunk who was also holding a note of cash.

"This bet is: Keith and lance will kiss... by the end of... today."

Hunk chuckled. "I seriously doubt that, but I say be the end of the trip here." Pidge gave Hunk a toothy side smile, holding her hand out. Hunk grasped said hand, their hands which contrasted in size shaking.

Coran chuckled. The two jumped, their eyes darting towards the corner to see said man sitting there.

"Wow, Coran. We didn't even notice you here." Pidge gave him a grin.

"Yeah, I could've sworn I saw you leave with Swirn and Blumfump earlier." Hunk admitted. That wasn't their actual names. It's just that nobody could pronounce their names, instead pronouncing them in such ridiculous ways that they just gave up. Coran then made the mistake to call them by their actual names, pronouncing them as Swirn and Blumfump.

(If you're wondering, that actually is their names but they're quite weird so... and they're the mermaids from season 2)

"Ah yes, but I was merely going to scout out the area to locate a bathroom. I indeed found it if you're wondering!" Replied Coran enthusiastically, twirling his mustache around his finger.

"Right... well it's twelve, so those two should be waking up any moment." Hunk said, looking down to the two boys who were in fact still asleep.

"Well, I'm getting changed. Just don't look. Well you can, but I'll gouge your eyes out." Pidge grabbed her bag, rooting through it to find a matching outfit. Once she found an outfit - a mint green skater skirt and a white dress shirt with half length sleeves with white slip-on shoes - she smiled at her amazing coordinating skills before quickly changing.

Hunk was already dressed in a cream T-shirt and grey jeans which were rolled up to around halfway up his leg. His grey sneakers were in the corner and his head band was still securely tied around his head.

"Whelp, I should be off then. I hope you don't mind me telling Shiro about your little wager." Coran ambled out of the room. The two others heard the distant sound of the door opening and closing, knowing that Coran had left.

Once again Pidge and Hunk were left with no topic to talk about. Both's minds were racing to find something they could start a conversation on. Pidge turned to Lance and Keith for help, a smile spreading across her face.

"They would be quite cute, I ship them." Pidge stated, looking back to Hunk who nodded.

"Yeah. It'd be nice to see Lance with a special someone. Me and Shay have been together for a year now, you've never been interested in the first place, but Lance is always flirting with guys and girls. But he never actually gets with anyone. I hope that Keith can fill the emptiness in his heart." By the end of Hunk's speech, he had posed in a heroic way.

Pidge began to clap loudly and slowly, faking tears. "B-beautiful speech, my friend,"

"Thank you, thank you." Hunk waved to an invisible audience.

The two laughed softly together, cutting their laughing short when they heard the door opening again. In walked Shiro and by his side was Coran, Coran the gorgeous man. Shiro smiled sweetly at the two before strolling inside and taking a seat on a wooden stool.

"Morning. How was your sleep?" Shiro asked the two. Hunk bared his teeth in a kind smile.

"Great, it's a nice place. Thanks for letting us stay here!" Hunk said gratefully.

"No problem, and I see that my little brother is getting on well with you all." Shiro laughed, looking down to the two boys who were stirring slightly.

"Hah, yeah. Also we kinda persuaded him to join our band... heh." Pidge smiled nervously.

Shiro shrugged. "I figured he would. I think it would help him get over the previous events that took place in his life."

Pidge and Hunk raised their eyebrows.

"What events?" Hunk asked.

"Well, let's just say they're unpleasant events. Anyway, there's still two days until you leave so do try to enjoy them." And with that Shiro looked down to his sleeping brother and smiled before walking out of the kitchen.

Just as the two thought that Shiro had left, his head popped back into the room. "And if you need any tips or easy ways to trick Keith, just call me. He's a very oblivious person. Also there's quite a neat restaurant nearby called The Five Lions," And with that Shiro actually left, not before he gave them a quick wink. Coran soon followed after him.

And once again the two were left by themselves to find another topic to cover a short conversation as they waited for their two friends to wake up.