73

Doesn't this book have too many parts? -3-

Yet another meeting with Allura. It was still boring as ever an all the band wanted to do was sleep. They had been worked to death over these past few day, recording until their throats ached and rehearsing dances until their legs could no longer move. If you're looking to get into the show business, don't. That's Keith's ultimate advice. 

"So, we've arranged a talk show again. This will be a more fun and carefree talk show and the first featuring Keith. On this talk show you will drop hints for a new tour and then we'll announce our official world tour once you come back here. So, any questions?" Allura explained. 

The band sat before her in one of her offices, this in LA. It was exhausting beyond words having to do all of this travelling and Keith just wanted to drop out. But he knew better, this was only the boring part of being in a band. The fun part is... well Keith doesn't know yet but it's soon to come!

"Yeah," Hunk began, "where is this talk show, and what countries will we be going to?" 

The others nodded and/or hummed in agreement. Allura whipped out a list from behind her desk and looked down. She scanned the sheet for a few seconds, her lips tugged into a side pout as she hummed to herself. 

"So, the talk show will be in New York. You'll be staying for two days, one night. So you'll be arrivign early, going to the talk show the next day after a good night's sleep. So you have the previous day free if you wanna do a little meet and greet." Allura explained with a smile. 

Lance scoffed. "If it's a meet and greet in New York, I seriously doubt it will be a small meet and greet." 

Pidge frowned. "Will we be in the City of New York or the state?" Pidge asked. 

Allura's forehead furrowed. A small smile spread on her face as she muttered in confusion, "Um, both?"

Pidge was about to speak up again but Hunk began again. "Hey, will we get to see Lady Liberty?"

Lance gasped. "Yeah! Or the Empire State Building!"

Hunk nodded enthusiastically. "Or the Chryster building!"

Keith's eyebrows knitted together. "Chrysler." 

Hunk perked. "What?"

"It's the Chrysler building."

Hunk stared for a moment, his expression plain and his jaw slacked. It was as if he realized his whole life was a lie. He stood into this air and contemplated life. What was he supposed to do? What was the point in living anymore? Is there a point? Was there ever a point. But then it all hit him. Yes, there is a reason to live. And that reason? Food.

"Well gang, that's a meeting wrap up. You'll be flying out tomorrow morning at 2 am so get a good rest tonight." Allura spoke earning a groan from each individual person in the room, including Coran who had been standing by the door. Just because he's physically an adult doesn't mean he is spiritually. And spiritually he doesn't want to get up early. 

"Oh stop complaining and get out. You still have another two years on your contract!" Allura ushered them out of the room with a playful smile. The band rushed out and headed back to their hotel room. It was 10 pm which means only three hours of sleep if you count the ride back, a few minutes doing nothing productive and then eating. That's an hour of nothingness but that nothingness still takes away sleep time. Only one thing was for sure, the band would not be the happiest gang in the universe tomorrow. Like me everyday really, but this story isn't about me.

The next day they were late for their flight. They woke up late, had to pack that morning because they forgot, had a mental breakdown because Pidge forgot her phone, had to go back and get the phone, arrived at the airport where they had a run in with some fans and had to run through the airport in panic mode and with no food in their system. Throughout the whole morning, Keith had the song I Will Survive on replay in his head, though he didn't believe the lyrics that he was hearing.

On the plane, nobody was happy. They were a pile of panting idiots, collapsed into their seats and dying for a drink. Keith ended up sitting with Lance while Hunk and Pidge sat together. Coran got his own seat by the business class while the others got a place in the V.I.P.s section because apparently in this plane they're different? Have they always been. Well Keith hadn't been on much planes before but he thought V.I.P.s just went in business class. Well, he was wrong then, so the four most irresponsible adults were left alone in the V.I.P. section with unlimited candy and meals. Well, there was a small meal since the flight wouldn't be very long. But that's not the point, there was free candy anyway.

Keith and Lance talked quietly to each other, talking about their pasts and present. Lance told Keith about when he was younger in both in Cuba and America. He told him how his family was doing and how he met Hunk and Pidge in school. Keith told Lance about his mother and father and how they inspired him to get into music. By the time they were in the air, the two had fallen asleep peacefully with their bodies close and Keith's head on Lance's shoulder. Hunk and Pidge on the other hand were too excited about the candy they were given and were practically high on sugar. They giggled and took pictures of Keith and Lance, watched videos on their phone and had a quiet karaoke session to their own songs. People took notice, eyeing and even taking pictures when some of them recognized them. 

After the flight, Hunk and Pidge were like zombies following the other three who had slept well on the flight. Pidge was never really one to sleep on planes anyway but she was regretting her decision by far. Hunk was just hungry, he wanted some pizza rolls or a sandwich or even an apple. He could actually eat an apple. Pidge had eaten most of the candy for once and Hunk regretted letting her eat the candy more than any other mistake he had ever made in his whole life. Nobody wanted to do anything but sleep but there was much preparing to do before the talk show that honestly... nobody gave a quiznak about. 

H O L Y  Q U I Z N A K!!!!!!!!

Did you SEEEEEE the S6 trailer? I wanna slap everyone in the world I'm so damn EXCITEDDDDDDDDDD

-Patty '3'