74

Once the band arrived to the studio that night, Pidge and Hunk had gotten some sleep and the band got some food. They stopped off at a small restaurant and got some sandwiches. While they were there they inevitably met some. After some pictures and autographs, the gang left the restaurant and headed off to their hotel. It was a very luxury hotel and everyone there was dressed in sophisticated clothes. It made the band feel left out, but they weren't famous. They weren't a member of the, if not, one of the most famous bands in the world. 

In the hotel room, the guys got dressed up in their fancy tuxedos while Pidge got dressed into a pale green collared shirt and a black skirt. She even put on cute high heeled ankle boots and the guys, even Keith who was beyond gay, couldn't help but coo and swoon over her. Coran sniffled and even shed a few tears at how his "daughter" had matured. Pidge, as a result, slapped each one but gave Coran a hug instead. 

They got into their ride, a black, shiny limo with candy and alcohol inside. Keith and Lance tried some of the wine and champagne. Keith liked the red wine and Lance liked them all. Pidge was too young either by law or by her parents. The author doesn't know the legal age to drink but here Pidge is seventeen and you have to be eighteen to drink in Ireland so I'm going to assume the USA is higher. And she's from the US in this and they're in the US. But anyway, back to the issue at hand. Pidge couldn't drink and Hunk had a small taste of each on Pidge's behalf. He had to admit, the wine was nice but everything else made him want to gag. He guessed he wasn't really an alcohol type of person, but he's made cakes with alcohol before. 

Pidge feasted on the candy, Coran had come in a separate vehicle so she had to restrictions. They took a few selfies and pictures throughout the process and looked back at pictures and videos taken in different airports and hotels. Lance and Keith had some questions about a large selection of the pictures but Pidge avoided said questions. And when they came across a video of them flirting sluggishly, practically drunk from tiredness, Lance and Keith nearly clawed Pidge's eyes out to get the footage deleted. They didn't succeed and instead almost made Pidge share the video on accident. It thankfully wasn't shared but Pidge now knew a form of blackmail which she wasn't going to put to waste. 

They arrived on site, the crowd outside cheering already. Their voices screeched from outside the vehicle causing goosebumps to form on each member's skins. They briefly smiled to each other, Lance placing a chaste kiss on Keith's lips just as the door was opened. Pidge crawled out awkwardly first, then Hunk followed by Lance and lastly Keith. The sight of Keith caused an uproar, people either celebrating the fact he was there or yelling to their friends that they knew he would be there. He couldn't help the sheepish smile that crept onto his face. The band split into a line, the way through being quite tight due to people trying to get in as the body guards battled for the band to have a walkway. The band was happy nonetheless, ignoring the fact that they had to squeeze through the tight space. Although Keith felt claustrophobic, he also felt excited beyond words to actually be loved by so many. 

They got into the studio, although with difficulty. They laughed to each other once inside, in their dressing rooms they were treated to beverages. Thankfully there was little alcohol and more lemonade. They each had a glass of lemonade and snacked on some biscuits. They chatted carelessly until a soft knocking rasped on their door catching all of their attention. 

"You're on in ten. Be ready." A broad woman spoke. 

They thanked the woman, all of them standing and whoever needed to took a quick trip to the bathroom. Once they had finished up they filed through the studio and stood backstage. They conversed quietly, each of them quite nervous but nothing compared to Keith. As they were told to go on stage, the band name was called by a loud, cheerful voice. Lance slipped his hand into Keith's, squeezing it quickly while mouthing, "You'll be fine.". They began their way out, Pidge and Lance cheerfully yelling while Keith and Hunk had a more... domesticated approach. They took their seats as the air was thick with anticipation, excitement and nervousness.