26

Song from the last chapter ^^^

"Good morning my big brother! And how has your trip been?" Chloe cheered through her laptop screen to her brother. 

"Good, good. I've gotta tell you somethin', but you can't tell a soul! Not even the dog!" Lance replied, leaning close to the screen. 

"I won't, you can tell me anything!"

Lance leaned forward, cupping his hands around his mouth. He whispered quietly to his sister as to make sure nobody in the room she was in could hear.

"HUH?! YOU'VE GOT A BOYFRIEND?!"

*Cue cliche anime theme song*

"Two days left, Keith. Then the real stuff begins. You ready?" Pidge looks at Keith as they walk towards Pidge's hotel room from the cafe in the hotel. 

"I'm not too sure..." Keith mumbled, scratching his neck nervously.

Pidge grinned, patting her older companion's back. "Don't worry. If Hunk can handle it, you can handle it!" She said cheerfully.

"Speaking of Hunk, where is he?" Keith asked, looking down at Pidge. She sighed, looking back to Keith. 

"Shay's gonna be going home tomorrow so he decided he was gonna go out with her. He's not gonna see her for another few months." 

Keith nodded. They both continued their way until they reached Pidge's room. She smiled, opening the door and letting Keith in, but Keith shook his head. Pidge frowned, looking up at Keith with confusion. 

"It's Matt's last day too. You should go spend time with him. We've got lots of time together in the future anyway." He said, closing the door to Pidge's room. Pidge smiled, reaching up and hugging Keith tightly. 

"Alright,but don't get up to too much while I'm gone!" Pidge chirped, dashing away.

Keith smiled, knocking on his and Lance's door. Lance groaned from inside earning an unamused grunt from Keith. Once Lance opened the door - and slowly at that - Keith raised a testing brow at him. 

"And what's with the groaning?" Keith asked, crossing his arms and cocking his hip.

"Wow, no need to get sassy at me. Just... my family found out."

"Found out what?" 

Lance sighed, taking his hand and leading him to the laptop that was placed on the huge bed. There were multiple people on the screen, crowded around the computer on their side as they stared directly as Keith (well, through the screens of course). 

"Oh my god it's Lance's boyfriend!" One screamed causing them all to yell and cheer. Lance sighed, blushing madly before slapping his hand over his face.

"I am so sorry." Lance mumbled. 

Keith laughed and sat down before the laptop. 

"Hi, I'm Keith." He said happily. They began yelling replies. 

"Oh! I'm Lance's mother!"

"I'm Chloe, I'm Lance's favourite sister!" Cheered a young girl who literally looked like a female Lance, but slightly smaller. She had bright eyes, like a Caribbean ocean. Now that Keith thinks of it, he'd never really taken a close look at Lance's eye. Maybe he would do that after the call.

"Hi." Keith laughed, laying on his stomach and resting his chin in his palm. Lance lay down close beside him, their bodies pressed together.

"Where's Hunk and Pidge?" Asked Lance.