12

So after the rest of practice, which only consisted of running over the choreography for the upcoming music video, Keith drove home on his bike while Shiro followed in his truck. He left the helmet Lance wore in the compartment while he wore his own helmet. If you're wondering why Keith had a spare helmet, well it was because the helmets were given to him along with a bike. Keith got a new one of course because the other one had been Shiro's grandpa's. So it was pretty beaten down. But occasionally the two brothers would go on rides around town on the bikes.

Once they pulled up,parking both of their vehicles, the two brothers entered their apartment. "You should get dressed now. Better earlier so we can get there earlier." Shiro called as he walked into his room.

Keith groaned, trudging into his own room. "I don't even know what to wear..." Keith grumbled as he flopped onto his bed. That made him think. Will he ever be able to flop down on his bed again after a long day? Or will he have to climb into a cramped little area were his legs are sticking out the sides?

"Wear your red shirt you wore for the studio's anniversary, black jeans and shoes." Shiro called, his voice slightly muffled from it traveling through the walls.

"Fine." So Keith hobbled over to his wardrobe, pulling out his shirt and jeans, deciding to wear black converse. He tied his hair back and grabbed his phone. It was still quite early, well he thought anyway. He'd forgotten what time Pidge said to meet at. He began to charge his phone, then cooking up an omelette. Why not? It was one of his specialties!

"Keith! Why are you cooking?" Shiro called.

"Uh, because I'm hungry?" Keith answered, flipping the omelette onto a plate.

"You cant eat that, we're going out to dinner!" Shiro hissed, throwing the omelette away.

"Hey!" Keith whined.

"We're leaving in thirty minutes, maybe twenty. Go watch TV or something.

Keith huffed, walking into the living room and turning on the TV. He switched on a random show, which happened to be The Big Bang Theory, and watched it silently. It wasn't too long before Shiro joined him, watching the show as it continued. They watched until the credits began to roll.

"Alright, let's go." Shiro shut off the lights and held the door open for Keith. Keith walked out and to the garage, turning on his bike. The keys shook as the engine revved, the loud grumbling soon turning into a soft hum.

"You not riding with me?" Shiro asked, opening the door to his truck.

"Nah." He simply replied.

"You're gonna get helmet hair~!" Shiro continued to pester.

"I'm fine, just get in your metal box!" Keith huffed, pulling his helmet on.

Shiro chuckled, climbing into his truck and beginning to drive. Keith followed, not having a clue as to where Shiro was going, but he guessed Pidge told him. He stopped outside the studio earning a grunt in confusion from Keith. Then Hunk, Pidge, Lance and Shay came out, all walking to the truck happily.

"Oh sorry Lance, there isn't enough room!" Pidge spoke loudly, almost a yell as she climbed into the front seat of the truck.

"Eh? No! There's a seat in the back!" Lance protested.

"Well Shay has to put her purse down!" Pidge growled back. Keith watched quietly as the two argued. Shiro eyed his younger brother, as if urging him to do something.

"Guys. Guys..." Keith grumbled. Keith wasn't really a patient person,instead he raised his voice and yelled; "SHUT YOUR QUIZNAK!"

Lance and Pidge jumped slightly, their heads flying to face Keith.

He sighed, "One of you can just roll with me."

Pidge smirked and Lance scowled, stomping over to Keith. He grabbed the blue helmet and pulled it over his head, climbing onto the bike. Once Shiro began to drive, Keith followed behind him quickly.

For most of the ride Lance rambled on about the band, how much of a gremlin Pidge can be and how much of a god Hunk is. Keith listened to most if it, taking note of how Lance liked to use hand gestures when he spoke, every now and then his hands would move around while being wrapped around Keith's waist.

They turned down a street, bright lights decorating the whole place. Lance's eye lit up as his eyes roamed the town. Keith didn't know why the town was lit up like this, he'd ever been down here before. But Lance seemed to enjoy it, so he did.

Woah, woah, woah there. Keith's inner self spoke. You're not getting attached to this boy. The only reason you joined his band is to fulfill your parents' dream! Not to hook up with some cute guy!

I know that! Keith said back to himself.

But he is kinda pretty...

Yeah, he is.

They finally pulled up at a pretty shop, lights hung up inside. It was an Italian based restaurant with a quite sophisticated interior. There was a large fish tank and large plants too. Keith stopped the bike, Lance hopping off enthusiastically and stretching his limbs. Keith got a good look at what Lance was wearing, pale blue shirt, tight black pants and black shoes. He honestly looked beautiful in Keith's opinion, but Keith wouldn't admit that, not even to himself.

"Ah, it's stunning here!" Shay exclaimed, looking in wonder at the restaurant.

"And I bet the food here tastes wonderful!" Hunk smiled cheerily.

They both smiled at each other, linking arms and walking towards the entrance. Shiro and Pidge were talking to each other about random things, bright smiles on their faces. Lance turned to Keith with a wide grin on his face. His smile was brighter than the hundreds of lights hung around the town.

Lance spoke, "Let's go then! I'm starving, though not really for Italian. I'm in the mood for eating some... Asian."

Keith pulled Lance fine to his level, a seductive smirk across his lips. "Yeah, but I'm more of a fan of Spanish."

Lance could feel himself heating up as a blush spread across his face. He swallowed hard, though continued to keep eye contact. A small smirk spread across his face, much to Keith's approval. Keith licked his already moist and now quivering lips, glancing from Lance's eyes to his lips, continuing this process until Lance noticed. Lance too glanced down at Keith's lips, slowly edging forward, every now and then glancing back up to Keith as if asking for permission to kiss him. But when Keith too began leaning in, the two just stared at the lips across from their own.

Finally their lips met in a sweet, passionate yet hesitant kiss. Their lips moved in sync as they shared an open mouthed kiss. The other four stared in amazement.

"Well shit, that escalated quickly..." Shiro muttered.

"Hey Hunk, hand it over." Pidge held her hand out, balancing her weight on one foot and she held a cocky smirk on her face.

"Quiznak..." Hunk sweared, slapping a note down on Pidge's hand.

"Well, I'm hungry. While they eat each other's faces I'ma go get some spaghetti." Pidge walked in, turning before she walked in. "And since I'm feeling generous, and I just so happen to have some extra cash, I'll pay for drinks."

Hunk frowned, taking Shay's hand in his own and walking into the restaurant. Shiro shrugged, glancing at his brother as he made out before strolling in after the others.

Meanwhile, Keith and Lance continued to make out on the street, people who walked last would grimace, maybe sigh at their lack of manners, or snap a pick because why not? Fangirls need their intake of cute guys, especially cute guys having a heated make-out session upfront of an Italian restaurant.