28

Hello! I'm back ;) Back again for another chapter!

SO for my possible next book I'll be going by most votes for the ships. I'm not going to say the results so far because I haven't started the book, so when I do start it I'll stop accepting votes (if they haven't already stopped coming in). 

But enough babbling, here's your next chapter ;)

"This is the tour bus!" Lance was in a lunging position, his arm spread out wide while he did jazz hands, displaying the long bus behind him. Hunk leaned out from the driver's seat window, honking twice at Keith. Keith giggled slightly and crossed his arms, cocking his hip slightly as he looked at Lance and Pidge doing a series of poses before the bus. 

"Alright, nice show and all, but I wanna hit the road." Keith grabbed his luggage, making his way onto the bus. 

On the outside it was just a long grey bus with windows that had blind covering them, but it was much nicer on the inside. at the very end of the bus was a small living area. Hunk had taken a DVD player and an around 32 inch TV. The couch was a corner one, brown leather covering it. The TV was held on a stand with a DVD player as mentioned, several plug sockets, pull out drawers that had been filled with head phones, chargers and other random things. The walls were a plain brown, the back wall having a mirror and a closet for coats.

Just before the living area was the bunks. There were six bunks in total; one for Lance, Keith, Pidge, Hunk and Coran. Now there was one empty bunk where the bus driver used to sleep, but now the driver had retired leaving his one empty. Now they throw things like shoes and bags in there. Keith's bunk used to be for that purpose. Hunk sleeps on the left side closest to the living area, Pidge sleeping directly over him. Lance sleeps on the right bottom, Keith on top of him (much to Lance's dissaproval) (( ;D )) Coran slept on the left bottom, just before Pidge and Hunk's bunk. The driver used to sleep over Coran, but now he had retired.on the right where two other beds would be was a seat which also had storage in it. That was filled up with more shoes, kept neat and organised by Hunk. 

But where Hunk spends most of his time is just before that! Yes, that's right, you guessed it - the kitchen. The fridge was just beside the beds, much to practically everyone's approval. Beside the fridge was a seating area. It was about two and a half meters long, including a small corner that was by the fridge. The seats were also brown leather with two small wooden tables. Opposite the seats and fridge was a long marble counter with over hanging presses filled with cereal, rice and other foods - most of them Hunk didn't let anyone touch. On the bottom, under the counter was a water storage, bowls,plates and other utensils. They had a toaster,kettle, coffee machine and microwave on the counter, taking up a lot of space. But Hunk always worked with what he had, always making the best batches of cookies.

In front of the fridge though, there was the bathroom. It was pretty small, only having a toilet, small shower (not big enough for two sadly) and a sink to wash your hands.Over the sink was a cabinet. It was split into four sections; Pidge's section, Hunk's section, Keith and Lance's section(because Keith forgot to bring things) and Coran's section. Coran and Lance's sections were the biggest. There was also another cabinet over the toilet, but Pidge didn't let anyone else in it. Only her and Lance knew what was in it. Pidge had even locked it with a combination lock so nobody but her and Lance could get in.

And just before the kitchen and bathroom was the "hang haven". After a concert or meet up people would meet up here. There was game consoles suck as a Wii U, XBox, Play station and a radio where Lance had downloaded his favorite songs.There was also another couch, two seats across each other with beige leather cushions. Two mall fold out tables were also on the wall where you could put your laptop or something. There was also another TV, quite bigger than the other. And another thing was a closet, just beside a seat and across from the TV, the TV facing out so people could see. The closet was split into sic spaces, one for each person and the last one had fan mail. The mail section was a bit larger than the others, so was Pidge and Lance's clothes sections.

A curtain was between each room and in front of each bed for privacy. The last place was where the driver sat. There was only a padded seat and other buttons needed for driving a bus. There was also a radio specifically for the driver too. The doors were just behind the driver, a curtain not cover the room between them though. 

((Sorry if that wasnt a good enough explanation, hopefully your imaginations help you!))

Keith climbed on, already had seen the bus before. He carried his luggage to his bunk, throwing his case onto his bed. He decided he would unpack later, instead hopping into his bunk too and quickly falling asleep despite the fact the he was in broad daylight.

*   *   *

Keith stirred awake, scrunching his nose before slowly opening his eyes. When he opened his eyes he was met with another pair. He was about to jump away but instead leaned closer to the boy before him. The person standing and staring seemed stunned, stiff and not moving as Keith inched closer and closer by the second. He stared wide eyed as Keith came so close their noses nearly touched. Then, before Lance could even breathe, Keith pulled away and lay back down. Lance gaped at Keith, not having a clue what to say. Instead he made a poor excuse of an "eh?", it coming out more like and "urghm", if you get me. 

"Your eyes..." Keith mumbled.

Lance hummed in confusion, tilting his head and leaning closer to Keith. "What about em?" He asked, resting his chin in the palm of his hand. 

"They... remind me of someone who is very dear to me." Keith replied lazily, roling onto his side to face Lance easier.

Lance hummed. "Well, can you tell me about this person more?" He asked, sliding into Keith's surprisingly spacious bed. Keith gulped, moving over so the were both laying side-by-side. 

"I- don't know..." Keith stuttered.

"You don't need to! If you don't trust me enough I understand." Lance smiled reassuringly at Keith. Just seeing Lance smile showed Keith that Lance cared. And maybe actually telling someone would help him. He had never talked to anyone about his past at all before.

"Alright. I'll tell you. But I'd prefer you keep it to yourself." Lance nodded. 

"I won't tell a soul!"

OOH! Cliffhanger! 
I'm sorry, but next chapter is gonna probably be only Keith's past. And let me tell you, it has a lot of sad moments to say the least. 

So please! If you're easily triggered I'd prefer you skip certain parts where I'll have like a secret gesture or something so you don't have to read the bad parts! Only the important ones!