37

Pidge wasn't as bad as before, she walked around with a slight slouch but would straighten up when pictures were being taken. Hunk had to pose with a cow, Pidge with a sheep, Lance with a horse and Keith with a pig. Keith would squeal when they tried to do anything Keith didn't like, earning a lot of teasing from Lance who would state that he sounded more like a pig than the actual ones.

They wore baggy clothing, a cliche farmer stereotype. Keith's red shirt was tucked lazily into his ripped, dirty jeans. His dark hair wasn't tied up, getting quite messy from the moist air and the sun beating down. His bangs stuck to his forehead and sweat wet his face. 

It had been a long day, and everyone was exhausted. They were staying in a farm house that night and Keith was unbelievably thankful that he got to sleep in an actual bed. They went into the room they'd all be staying in, a room with four bunks. The top half of the room was painted a beige color, the bottom half of the wall was wooden. The floor was also wooden with the exception of a small beige rug. The beds had a plaid design, red and black for each one. There was a large chest at the end of each bed, so that meant two people would be sharing a chest. Hunk and Keith had one bunk, Lance and Pidge had the other. Keith made his way over to the left side of the room, throwing his bag onto the top bunk as if silently claiming it. Lance threw his bag on the top bunk, placing Pidge's on the bottom. Hunk finally came in, noticing Keith's bag on the top bunk and placing his on the bottom. The only other things in the room were a clock on the wall and a rocking chair in the corner. One of the farmer's daughters, Jacqueline, claimed the chair was haunted and rocked itself at 4:30 every morning. Seeing as hunk was easily spooked, he shivered and said he was going to sleep as far away from it as possible, the reason why they're sleeping in the far left corner while the "haunted" chair rocked itself happily in the right corner closest to the door. Far, far away from Hunk. Lance on the other hand was barely bothered by it, instead joking about how the only thing scary in the ranch was Pidge. Keith disagreed, the pigs were much worse than Pidge could ever be. 

"Uggghhh..." Groaned Lance, throwing himself onto Pidge's bed. Pidge let out a strangled whine, flopping down beside him. Hunk sat down on his bed while Keith climbed onto his bunk. 

After a few moments of silence Pidge stood up. Slowly. "I'm showering, don't disturb me."

After Pidge showered, Hunk showered,Lance showered, teasing and attempting to make Keith shower with him but not succeeding, and then Keith showered. Lance had put face masks on Pidge and Hunk. And Keith just so happened to be his next victim. So Keith let Lance pack his face with the horrible green substance that smelled of lemon and lime. It didn't taste of it though. Keith regretted tasting it to see. They sat in a square with face masks on, hair pulled back with hair ties, pins and clips. They spoke happily, chatting about their families for  hours. 

Keith learned that Pidge had a great family, a kind and unemployed mother, a father who worked as a meteorologist, a brother who worked as both a dancer for their band and other bands and a bull terrier called Gunther (but Pidge called him Bae Bae). Keith also learned Pidge's real name is Katie. Katie Holt.

Hunk was from Samoa. He lived with his parents who loved cooking and baking just as much as he did. He was an only child with no pets or other relatives to play with, instead occupying himself with home skills. This payed off, as he now is an impeccable chef. When he was eleven he moved where he met Lance and later Pidge. His father died shortly after Voltron became noticed and his mother is ill and lives in a home for people who can't care for themselves. Most of the money Hunk earns goes towards paying for his mother's caring bills and keeping her in the best possible home. 

Lance has a huge family. Many relatives,most of them born in Cuba while the younger generation was born in the USA, but still had Cuban blood flowing through their veins. Lance was one of the last children to be born in Cuba, after his younger sister was born they moved. A few year later his eldest brother had a son and his sister had a daughter, raising her single. He had four siblings in total, and older brother, an older sister, a younger brother and a younger sister. His eldest brother was married and had a son and another baby on the way. His eldest sister was a single mother and raised a daughter. His parents often babysat her and her older cousin. Though it was his aunt who practically raised the kids. She lived with them in his old house. Carlos and his wife lived next door, but his grandparents, parents, three of his siblings and his niece lived all in one large farmhouse in the country. Keith couldn't imagine staying with that many people for more than a week.

Keith told the others his parent's died when he was 7, moving in with Shiro at 8 and then when he was around 12 his foster parents died. Shiro became his guardian and he later moved when he was 13 because they couldn't afford their old house and he was being bullied up until he was 12 before the bully disappeared. 

After washing off the masks they all went to bed after bathroom trips. They fell asleep pretty fast, Keith discovering his past sleeping problem had completely vanished.

My new book had been published ;) You can check it sooner or later, you can wait for a while until it has more chapters :)

Please vote!!!

ENJOY YOUR LIFE BOI!!!!!!!!!