75

Oh my gooooooooood there are so many parts! But we are approaching our ending!!!!!

Keith and Lance gape at the picture. Well, nobody really had an explanation for it. Not even Keith and Lance. They didn't know what happened, it was as if they were being controlled like that sims game. Like they were only simulations and the player made them do random stuff out of the blue. Lance was completely at loss for words so Keith decided to jump in. 

"You know, nobody really knows where this came from. This could have been this megafan who decided to dress up and make this or it could have been some weird glitch in the matrix. It also could have been me and Lance but who knows?" Keith snorted. 

Pidge spoke up. "I also have to say I've been stalking these two and have taken multiple pictures of them that are very, very suggestive. And by the terrible quality of the picture you cant really tell who it is."

Hunk grinned and spoke up. "Yeah, Pidge takes a lot of pictures."

Lance's face finally flushed back to its regular colour. "Yeah, yeah, too much I'd say."

Keith smiles and nods, relief flooding through his body. Lance throws his arms over the back of the seat, not so subtly by Keith's back. "So, even though you're questioning us I have my own question for you."

The girl's eyebrows furrow and a confused smile spread on her lips. The crowd laughs at her reaction but Lance remains cool with his faded smile. He knew they had limited time on air and he knew it was running out. 

"Well alright then, ask away?" She laughed.

"Does your show get a lot of views?" Lance asks, the others watching him intently and curiously. But over that they were all incredibly nervous.

The crowd laughs at the host's reaction, her face contorted in bewilderment. Her lips curl into an amused smile. "Of course, this show is one of the most viewed."

Lance nodded. "And what are your opinions on the many rumors that have been floating around?" 

The host laughs but replied enthusiastically. "Well, people are certainly creative, aren't they? Are you suggesting anything?" She asks. 

Hunk shakes his head, "N-"

"Yeah." Lance replies nonchalantly and Keith couldn't help but throw a worried look in his direction. Keith bites his lip and mutters quietly. "...Lance..." Damn they should have had a safe word like pan-party or something. Lance glances to Keith and smiles faintly.

The crowd is oddly silent and even the host seems surprised. Pidge leans forwards, her eyebrows so high they could merge with her hairline. Hunk was also watching with surprise contorting his face. And Keith's stomach dropped so much it could fall out of his body. Her heart was racing and his face was pale, and he's usually pale so he's like a ghost at the moment. 

"Well, homophobic people are always a worry, aren't they? Even though most people are supportive of the idea of mine and Keith's relationship, it's the people who harshly reject it who make our jobs quite frustrating sometimes."

The host nods. "Yes, some opinions are very strong."

Keith sighs in relief in nods cautiously.

"Yeah, but there are also those fans who really want us to be in a relationship who shoot down other opinions. I think people should calm down and accept us for who we are rather than attacking each other for having their own dreams." 

The others agree while the host nods. The crowd cheers at Lance's speech while the band are simply relieved Lance didn't get ahead of himself. Keith straightens up and lets out a smile himself. He's lost count of how long he's been with both the band and Lance but these months have definitely been much more eventful than his life has ever been.