VALENTINES!

So I was planning on updating this earlier, but ya know. Wattpad had other plans. So here is a chapter based in the future like other specials. Don't worry, we will catch up to these specials eventually ;) And next chapter will be on Thursday as usual!! Enjoyyyyyyyyy

Lance hated when Keith left on his mystery trips. When he returned he would either have something great or dreadful. And it was Valentines! Of all days to disappear, it just had to be Valentines! Lance tapped his foot impatiently as he stood at the door. He had heard the engine to his husband's car earlier and couldn't wait to give him a hard slap on the cheek when he got in. Oh he hadn't had to slap Keith in months... well maybe weeks but he couldn't wait to get his hands on that man. 

When the door was finally opened, before Lance could explode Keith threw his arms around Lance and smacked his lips against the others. 

"You will not believe what happened! What I have for you!"

Lance tried to give a harsh comment, but the pure excitement and joy in Keith's expression made the anger practically evaporate. 

"What?" Lance spoke uneasily. 

Keith grabbed Lance's hand and dragged him into their kitchen. Once they had eaten the feast of a breakfast that Lance had prepared, Keith thanked Lance gratefully before dragging him into the living room. 

Keith could barely contain his excitement as he gazed into Lance's eyes. 

"So." 

Keith began,his shit eating grin covering pretty much his whole face. He had never been so happy, and Lance was honestly quite concerned. Lance contained his worry and forced a smile back at Keith. 

"So?"

Keith sighed and composed himself,slightly relaxing Lance so he could give a proper smiled. 

"So. You know how we've been together for so long and we have pretty much everything we want?" 

"Sure." Lance replied with an unsure expression.

"Well, what's the one thing you've wanted, but I can't exactly give you?"

Lance's heart stopped. "No..."

"Yeah." Keith spoke proudly. 

"No!" Lance gasped. 

Keith grinned. "Yeah."

"Please tell me we're talking about the same thing. it would just be stupid if we were talking about different things." 

"Uh I think so. The the thing you're talking about start with b and end with aby?"

Lance gasped. "No!"

Keith froze. "No? Are you surprised or were you thinking something else? Hold on I'm overwhelmed." 

Lance dove onto Keith with teary eyes and shaking limbs. "Yes! I mean... I don't know, we have a child!"

Lance cried, punching the air in victory as he danced around the rooms. Keith laughed, "Yeah, now you can brag to the others. The only one without children now is Pidge.. but she'd probably adopt a kid for the fun of it..."

Lance couldn't stopp celebrating, even as Keith explained the details and told his all he needed was Lance's signatures and approval. Lance barely listened. He called everyone, and I mean everyone, to brag about his new child he would be getting. Although neither he nor Keith really new the child all they knew is that they would spoil him and not give him a ridiculous name like most celebrities give their children like North West. Like who names their kid after a direction? Well I guess Kim K and Kanye. Ha that rhymes. 

Sorry for the short chapter, but the next official chapter will be a long and... eventful one ;)