27

The band and Coran stood as they waved the others off. They had all packed up, some going straight home and some going to an airport to fly home. Pidge had written a letter for Matt to give her parents and Hunk had never hugged anyone for so long in his life.

"Goodbye, you'll all get a call when you're next needed! But for now enjoy your time off!" Coran called as they all finally got on the bus. They waved and smiled, the bus starting up and starting to drive. Keith noticed how nobody took the backseat, surprised that people would stick to their own seats. Lance had said they they all have designated seats, assigned by themselves when they first bought the bus and hired the driver. Now that Keith joined he would be sitting in the same seat whenever they got on.

"Alright gang, tomorrow our bus will be arriving so today its just the five of us!" Coran smiled, stroking his mustache.

"I vote we go on a shopping trip." Lance said causing Pidge to nod excitedly.

"I don't mind that." Hunk added.

"Sure, cool with me." Keith shrugged.

"Then its decided! A bit of team bonding!" Coran cheered. "So get your devises and machines that youth like to bring these days and let's go!" He cheered.

Lance smiled, pulling Keith away. They made their way to their room which was now free of small white feathers. Lance grabbed his wallet, phone and headphones, Keith grabbing his own phone and wallet and his pocket knife. They also took a portable charger for both of their phones. They met Hunk and Pidge outside their room and they made their way down to where Coran waited for them. He stood patiently at the front of the building with a rented car before him.

"Its the last day with this beauty so we best use it well!" The car was surprisingly the same as Shiro's truck. It made Keith smile as he climbed into the back seat with Hunk and Pidge, Lance and Coran in the front. Keith sat in the middle with Hunk on his right and Pidge on his left.

"So, to the mall we go!"

On the way Coran explained how he loved to visit the mall. He visited it frequently when he was younger with old friends including the previous owner of Altea. Coran ranted about how he met his friends and got into the managing business, Lance being the only person who actually listened. 

"Alright, everyone is going to have to wear disguises so fans or paparazzi don't recognise us. I've left a bag of clothing labeled with your names. Leave your clothes in the bag too."

*   *   *

"Alright, I'll leave the keys with you four. I'm going to visit an old friend!" Coran smiled brightly before tossing the key to Keith and strolling off. The four glanced at each other, instead immediately changing back into their original clothes. They all walked around the unfamiliar mall aimlessly, hoping to find something to do. 

"Ooh, look at the food court!" Hunk exclaimed to himself.

"Sweet! Lance, let's go to the game center!"Pidge grabbed Lance's arm,the two dashing to the games. 

Keith stood quietly, looking around lost. His eyes landed upon a knife stall. "Hmm, looks pretty cool..."

After a while of browsing Keith had bought a pocket knife, Lance and Pidge managed to afford some sort of modern ripoff of a game boy, Hunk had bought food. Lots and lots of it too. They met back up at the food court where multiple restaurants had been set up. Keith and Lance got McDonalds while Hunk got some tacos and Pidge, of course, got pizza. They ate quite loudly, Lance continuously throwing his food and trying to catch the food in his or others' mouth.

"Oh... oh my god." 

"What?"

"Is that Voltron?"

"Oh my god!" 

Keith heard people beginning to whisper about the four very loud people at their table. He scowled, punching Lance in the arm. He let out a small yelp of pain, turning to give out to Keith. 

"People recognise us! The stupid dress up costumes would have actually been of use to us!" Keith whispered.

Lance bit his lip (Keith kind of liked that but decided not to comment), turning to Hunk and Pidge and whispering. He then turned to Keith and whispered to him, "Grab your food and run to the underground parking over there." Lance subtly pointed in a specific direction. 

Keith nodded as Lance counted down from three, "Three... two... one!" The four shot up just as someone was about to approach them. People immediately shot up and ran after them, screaming and screeching their names (Not so much Keith). Then continued to run as fast as they could until they made it to an elevator. They jumped inside,Hunk cowering in the corner with his tacos in hand and Lance viciously pounding on the close-door button. People still raced forward as the elevator doors slowly closed, as if testing to see how much the four in the elevator could take. Just as a particularly fast girl was about to get in, the doors closed. Hunk let out a heavy sigh, Pidge began to nervously laugh and Lance slid to the ground, nearly crying. Between heavy breaths he looked up at Keith and spoke. 

"How... are you not... DYING?!" He cried. 

Keith shrugged lazily. "It's not like they were looking for me, only you three.I'm not officially part of Voltron yet."

Lance was about to argue but the elevator doors cut him off. They saw the truck there, Coran standing at it with a phone in hand. He smiled when he saw the four, ignoring the fact that one was laughing insanely, one was gasping for breath on the floor and one was crying and eating in the corner.

"Ah there you are! I was just about to call you. I hope you had a nice trip,it will be a while until we come  back here."  Coran smiled, taking the keys from Keith who was nearly unfazed. 

Lance slowly stood up, placing his palm against his forehead. He walked uneasily to the truck, grasping the door handle so he wouldn't fall. 

"Good."

I'm starting hell- I MEAN school tomorrow, so probably less frequent updates. I was doing every two days so I might work out a timetable for studying and writing. *shrug shrug*

Anywho I tried to proofread this, I don't know if I missed anything though. 

But bye, hope you're all enjoying school or work or whatever you entertain yourself with, I'm going now. But enjoy life!

Yelp! I almost forgot to say 15K BOOYA

okay bye