Q&A Answers!!!

I know a lot of you will probably be annoyed that It's only a Q&A chapter but I'm going to be writing a ton tonight because I'll be on a holiday with some family next week. I wanted to put something out before I go on my writing spree :)

Q: 
Is this the Krusty Krab?

A: 
No, this is Patrick!

Q:
Is mayonnaise an instrument?

A:
No Patrick, mayonnaise is not an instrument. Horseradish is not an instrument either.

Q: 
Do you do art or anything like that? (that includes cooking, baking, playing an instrument, etc)

A:
I can cook, though I don't do it often but when I do I'm like Hunk in the kitchen! But nobody can cook like Hunk... I also am a pretty good baker and I play piano, guitar and I've learned a few things on the ukulele (poorly). I'M ALSO A PRO AT AIR GUITAR AND DRUMS

Q:
For Keith and Lance: If you would have any kids in the future what would you name them?

A:
Lance: KJ and LJ.

Keith: Or deathmachine, no caps or spaces

Lance: That sounds like your old My Space username.

Keith: -_-

Lance: Something cool like... Jeremy *winks to camera*

Keith: *looks to where Lance was looking but cant see a camera*

Lance: Or.... Steven *grins to camera suggestively*

Keith: what in tarnation..?

Q:  
For Pidge: what's your favorite game?

A:
Pidge: stalking Lance and Keith and taking pictures of them together while they sleep.

Lance: What?

Pidge: What?

Q:
For Hunk: What's you're favorite food?

A:
Hunk: Why pick one? My cant my favorite anything be food? Or my favorite food anything?

Q: 
And for Author-Chan: What's your favorite band, music genre, and song as of now.

A:
HMMMMMMmmmmMmmmmMmMMM
My favorite band is probably BTS, I love all of my babies, but I love musicals like Hamilton, Dear Evan Hansen, Heathers and Be More Chill (my favorite either DEH or Hamilton :3) My favorite song is probably My Shot or Non-Stop from Hamilton. No shame.

Q:
How did you come up with this au? Is there going to be a sequel once this over?

A:
I don't really know. I was watching America's Got Talent and said "Damn" and then found a video of Steven and Jeremy and Josh singing and was like "DAMN" and then I got inspiration from Todrick Hall and then this au was glued together... 
As for a sequel, we'll just have to see. I don't really know if a lot of people want one but I'd have to find out what to write it about.

Q:
What's you're favorite book? (in real life, an in not a fan fiction)

A:
I'm reading the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare, one of my few friends recommended the series to me but I also love Sphinx by Anne Garreta. It's a more mature book but it has an amazing plot and such a unique build with an unnamed main character and a protagonist with no gender. Something so unique is hard to pull off, it's a writing style I aspire for! (sorry for rambling)

Q:
Please don't do so for a while, but when do you think you're going to be done with this book? and will there be a sequel or a new book afterwards?

A:
It will be pretty soon, but I still have some ideas that I want to include!! And I said I may have a sequel and I have one or two fresh ideas for new books ;)

Q:
Season 7's in 22 days. Thoughts?

A:
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Also it's in 21 days now so
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Q:
Lance when are you going to man up and propose to Keith?

A:
Lance: Patience friend, patience. It'll be so elegant that Keith's socks will be knocked off and his mullet will fall off!

Q:
Keith, would you say yes to said proposal? (Also are you the big or little spoon?)

A:
Keith: No. I'm proposing. 

Lance: Pshh yah, sure.

Keith: And I'm a knife. The biggest knife there is.

Lance: -3-

Q:
For Pidge: How tall are you exactly? I'm 5'1. Short people unite!

A:
Pidge: How brave of you to speak about your height so publicly... but you should never ask a woman her height...

Keith: How cruel...

Pidge: It's okay, it's fine....

Q:
For Hunk: Not really a question, but I hope you and Shay are figuring things out.

A:
Hunk: Thanks... We're trying our best, maybe I'll ship her some muffins.

Q:
For Shiro: Are you dead or nah?

A:
Shiro: Physically? Maybe... On the inside? Definitely.

Q:
For Benji: How's death?

A:

Benji: Could be worse ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lance:
:'(

Q:
Ezor and Axca: 
Are you two dating? Cause you'd be cute together.

A:
Ezor: 
Well~ no spoilers!

Axca:
We're not even in the fic for real yet... we don't have a piece of dialogue-

Ezor: 
WE'RE COMING SOON, GET READY!

Axca:
 -_-

Ezor: 
UwU

AND THAT WAS THE LAST QUESTION

If you have more questions there may be another Q&A, who knows?

Thank you again for 150k+ reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I love all you valid beings!!!

And also

AHHHHHHHH SEASON 7 HIPWABDARUGBRPG

WTF  A D A M  IS A THING!!!!!!!!!!1 HE IS A THING!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!111

Bai now

-Patty '3'