40

So this book hit 3k votes!! And 40k reads!!!! 

I was thinking of doing a Halloween special for Halloween since my usual update schedule for DTOL lands on Halloween (I was also tagged in a Halloween tag thing, so I'll do it then).

But should I do a 50k special?
What do you want so see, maybe you can ask me questions or I can do something special?? But I'm not on 50k yet, but hopefully soon!!!

Keith was glad to see the old farm fade into the distance the next morning. After he and Lance's experience in the early morning a day earlier, he was anticipating their departure from the farm more than a child from school (Well, a sane child). Coran had said they would be going to a photography studio for a day before leaving again that same day. They'd then be flying to Miami for their final shoots. 

Keith sat in his bunk with Pidge. He was surprised they could both fit in comfortably while they both watched That's So Raven on Pidge's laptop. They were also on their phones when Pidge nudged Keith. Keith hummed in response, looking up from his now popular social media account to Pidge. 

"Look, a new rival band." Pidge turned her phone to Keith revealing five young looking people. They were all around the same age as the Voltron members except there were four girls and one boy. Though with his long locks of hair and amazing figure he could easily be mistaken for a girl from the back.

"So? From what I've heard bands that rival Voltron never stand a chance." Keith replied relaxed, turning back to his own phone.

"No, this is different. They're from Galra Central. They're the rivaling company to Altea. They've been neck and neck for years, and now their most successful bands are competing? Not good."

Pidge seemed seriously concerned, and this was surprising for the usual chill girl. Keith frowned and took Pidge's phone. They already nearly had as much followers than the Voltron official account on Instagram. And they were stylish, skilled and very much trendy. This made Keith growl. How was he only hearing about this now?

"Because, we usually ignore these things. But they've been getting more and more popular by the minute. That wouldn't usually bother us either, but they're threatening our business and with their constant rising popularity come constants fighting and debating and decreasing in our income. And that's not good. Just think, Hunk's supporting his mother only on the money he gets here. Lance is sending money for his family to afford their food and home and my father is too old to work and my mother needs to stay home and care for him. And you, you need to support your school! With Lotor's Generals reducing our incomes, slowly but surely we'll no longer be the most famous band of the 21st century. And we may have to quit."

Pidge curled up. Damn, this thing Coran explained to him was supposed to make Pidge emotional, but not this emotional! Keith wrapped his arm around Pidge in a comforting manner. 

"Well, our new album will knock them off their feet. You don't have to worry about your families. A single band can't change the fact that you're the most talented young people the world has."

Pidge smiled softly at Keith, cuddling closer to him and pulling the blanket closer to their bodies. They they their phones down and finished re-watching their show.

Lance had just finished posting something new on all of his social medias when he heard Pidge rambling. Her usual short remarks had now turned into a long humming of words. This intrigued Lance as he slowly shuffle closer to Keith's bunk. Pidge was definitely going to cry from the tone of her voice. Lance was alarmed by this and every bone in his body were aching to get closer and comfort the sad bean. But Lance knew better than to barge in at a time like this,it would be obvious that Lance was eavesdropping- which he wasn't!

But Lance was overwhelmed with relief when Keith managed to calm Pidge down, but Lance could practically smell Pidge's worry in the air. Don't get me wrong, Keith was great at being able to calm down Pidge at the rate he did, but it didn't change the fact that when it came to Pidge, Lace was practically an overprotective mother.

"What's up?" Hunk asked and Lance walked to the front of the bus.

"Nothing, just paying Mr Bus Driver a visit." 

Hunk nodded, going back to his baking. Lance pushed the curtain aside to see Coran and Shiro casually taking at the front. Coran took notice of Lance and gave him a cheerful smile. "Good day Lance, you need anything?"

Lance sighed. "Actually I was hoping to talk to Shiro... alone..." 

Coran gaped, his mouth formed an "o" shapebefore he quietly stood up and walked out.

Shiro smiled in a welcoming way at Lance,inviting him to sit down beside him. Lance strolled over and quietly sat beside Shiro. 

"We'll be stopping for gas soon for a little break. You can all stock up of food too if you need." Shiro spoke, turning into a small gas station.

Lance smiled. "Right... but first I have to ask you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo, so about my other story...

Haven't updated a lot, but don't worry. I'm still working on the story plot so I don't know where exactly I'm heading now!!