71

So I'll be wrapping this book up (finally haha) pretty soon, these next few chapters night seem shirt but I've had an injury recently and I'm trying to heal. Nothing major really, but enjoy the chapter

-Patty '3'

Learning the choreography for the next video was hell for Lance. He couldn't remember a single move after five minutes so the team and to constantly repeat the moves. It wasn't as if they were complicated, just something Keith, Pidge and Lance could do during the video because they're standing while Hunk sat. Pidge and Lance were strange on their feet. They were awkward and frustrating to look at as they tried to manage moves. The choreographer finally decided to lay low on the moves, instead focusing on moving around or scenes instead. Keith was relieved to say the very least and it was only a matter of weeks before the recording for the whole album was complete. The running was smooth and Keith was surprised how quickly it was done. They then were able to relax... for a grand total of two days before they were called back to Allura's office for a meeting. 

The band sat in the comfortable office chairs. Apparently Allura had multiple offices throughout the country-- no, the world. She probably had a few in space. Allura arrived a few minutes later, her hair tied back professionally in a bun. She wore a violet shirt with a white pencil skirt. She smiled sweetly before sitting down gracefully behind her desk. 

"Paladins (Coran told em that was your new thing), you've made incredible progress. You've sold thousands, possibly even hundreds of thousands of albums in the past three weeks. This is great publicity for the studio and yourselves. The fans are welcoming Keith too, which I'm sure you're all happy about. So, I've decided it's only a matter of time before we go on a tour, no?"

Keith frowned in surprise. Lance, Pidge and Hunk seemed to be excited for the tour, knowing they'd be able to see their crew again. Keith, not so much. He hadn't performed live in years and he wasn't going to instantly loose his stage fright because now lots of people like him. That would realistically make him even more afraid to perform.

"Yeah! Totally!" Pidge grinned. 

"That sounds awesome, sure." Hunk nodded, clenching his fists in excitement. 

Lance smirked. "Aw yeah, time to impress the world with my charm!" He posed, puckering his lips and quriking his eyebrow. 

"Yeah, sounds cool." Keith shrugged lazily, hiding his fear quite well. 

Allura clapped her hands together contently. "Wonderful, I'll arrange the organizing of the tour. I'll notify you all when we get further information concerning the tour." 

With that they band was dismissed, all of them heading back to their hotel and ordering room service. They got their meals, eating in their own rooms. Keith and Hunk were sitting quietly after their meals, Keith finally deciding to break the silence. 

"So, you excited to see Shay?" He asked. 

Hunk grinned and nodded enthusiastically. "Of course, she's been doing well lately. I cant wait to see her and her Rax again." Hunk sighed contently. 

Keith smiled and nodded. "I'm glad to hear that."

Lance and Pidge came in later to eat dessert together. They watched some rental movies on the hotel TV screen, everyone cuddled together in Hunk's bed. They watched about five movies, all of them gradually falling asleep. 

So I know short chapter but I have a lot of planning for something in the near future to do. You know, why not procrastinate and leave everything until the last moment?