7

sorry if the characters seem ooc DX

A groan resonated from Keith's throat as he began to wake up. When he opened his eyes there was one main thing in his eyes; Lance. His eyes widened as he threw the boy away from him and climbed out of the small sleeping bag. His harsh movements caused the brunette to jump awake, rubbing the part of his face that Keith had used to push himself away from Lance.

"Argh, what the hell, man! What was that for!" Lance growled, climbing up himself.

"W-we -we were -you were holding onto me and wouldn't let go!" Keith stuttered, trying to find an excuse to make him sound natural if possible.

"Well sorry, but there was no need to punch me in the face. Jeez!" Lance sighed, catching sigh of the food on the counter. "Yes! Pancakes!" Lance skipped over to the food, piling berries and sugar onto them. He then poured maple syrup all over it. Keith cringed.

"That's disgusting." Keith took his own two and sat on a wooden stool.

"Is not! Here, you have a bite." Lance rolled his pancake up and held it out to Keith, shoving it towards his mouth. Keith reluctantly took a bite, closing his eyes subconsciously. Lance blushed, looking away. Why did that image make Lance flustered.

To Keith's surprise the pancake was delicious, despite the fact it was drowned in maple syrup. "Hmm, come here. I wanna show you something." Keith took his plate in one hand, the other taking hold of Lance's wrist. He dragged Lance into the staff kitchen, the two boys not noticing Pidge and Hunk spying on them.

"Hmm, first Lance shares his breakfast - which has never happened, especially with Hunk's cooking - and now they're going into an oob area."

"Oob?" Hunk asked the shorter girl as she most likely has an internal debate with herself.

"Out of bounds. For us anyway."

"Right. I have a feeling you may be winning this bet." Hunk grumbled, a frown appearing on his face.

"It's not over yet, my friend." Pidge placed a hand on Hunk's shoulder, looking into the distance.

"You can never predict the unpredictable."

"But it's kinda predictable."

"Yeah, it is..."

"Now that is disgusting."

Right now Lance was being presented by a pancake that contained ice-cream, cookies, sprinkles, maple syrup, poptarts and melted chocolate.

"No, it's my original called "pan-party". Like a pancake party."

Lance snickered, looking at the "pan-party". "You really need to work on your food naming skills."

Keith raised an eyebrow. "Just eat it. It tastes just as good as it looks." Keith handed the pancake to Lance, rolling it up before hand. Lance cringed, bracing himself for a disgusting meal. Yet when he took a bite the horrible taste he was expecting never came, instead a delicious taste that he never experienced in anyone's cooking (except for Hunk's).

"Wow! Keith, you actually did something good, unlike naming things." Lance took yet another bite, moaning greatfully at the pan-party.

"Well your pancake wasn't as bad. I'm gonna name it "abomcakeation!!", with two exclamation marks after it."

Lance laughed at that, raising an eyebrow at Keith. "That the best you can come up with?"

"Oh, and you can do better?" Keith challenged.

"Oh yeah, I call it "The Most Delicious Food On The Planet!!!" with capitals and three exclamation marks!"

Keith laughed at that, taking the abomcakenation and taking another bite from it.

The two boys continued to make pancakes with the three they had left, one of which was disgusting with cucumber and peperoni (why did they think that was a good idea), the other two being delicious! They also made a mess in the kitchen while they were at it, having to clean it and get changed into different clothes. The thing is, Keith doesn't have extra clothes. And he couldn't walk home covered in flour and powdered sugar.

"Here." Lance threw shorts and a rainbow tank top at Keith, then throwing white vans.

"Oh hell no. This'll practically be coming out to Shiro." Keith growled, holding out the top. "Not to mention the booty shorts!"

"So? Your butt would would look fine as hell in them shorts! Plus I wouldn't think you were the type of guy to swing that way."

Keith's jaw dropped. How could he let that slip?! "N-no, I'm not-"

"Don't worry man. I won't judge. I'm bi myself. It's pretty hard to come out to your family, especially when there's so many people to do so to. But we're all cool here."

And with that they silently got changed, Keith demanding a hoodie to cover the top. Lance reluctantly gace him a black hoodie, the bright blue shorts really standing out causing his butt to stand out even more. They both grabbed their essentials such as wallets, phones and headphones and walked out of the studio. But to Keith's disgust the sun was beating down like never before. He whipped out his phone, staring at the screen in disbelief.

"Out of all days it had to be today that we have a heatwave!" Keith whined.

"Oh, look at that! It hasen't been this hot in ten years!" Lance cackled, pointing to the news report, Lance looked natural, black knee length shorts and a dark green t-shirt. Keith on the other hand looked like he was about to attend a gay pride festival. He scowled, pulling the thick hoodie from his body and tying it around his waist. To Lance's displeasure it blocked all view of his backside, but thankfull he would see his muscular arms and part of his toned chest.

As the two walked down the street, Keith received unavoidable strange glances. Keith, all the while was staring at the ground, his face more red that the red on his shirt. Lance chuckled at Keith, throwing his arm over the raven haired boy's shoulders.

"Don't worry, when you become a famous member of Voltron people will make theories about you being gay anyway. More like fantasies. But don't worry, it is expected and ignorable." Lance smiled down at Keith, said boy giving a slight smile back. Then something snapped in Keith.

"Wait! I'm leaving in two days! When will I be able to come home? When can I see Shiro?!" Keith turned to Lance who seemed quite taken aback, quickly recomposing himself and placed a hand on Keith's shoulder. "Don't worry Keith, Allura is cool. She always gives us vacations from Voltron. We get to go home whenever we want except for when we're doing commercials, concerts ect. But if it'snot urgent she let's us. She's real chill."

Keith looked at Lance's reassuring expression, nodding lightly before walking again.

"But you'll probably have to start packing today, I don't mind helping you."

"Alright, thanks."

"I'm totally losing this bet!" Pidge cried, frantically searching around for the boys.

"Heh, who would've though when you left to buy oreos for a few minutes that they'd be gone when we came back?" Hunk laughed. What're the chances.

"I left them in the kitchen to play around with pancakes for FIVE MINUTES and now they're no where to be seen!" Pidge dashed around the town to find the boys.

"Heh, this is revenge for cheating!"

UPDATING DATES:

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday!!!