Epilogue

A music station played lowly in the background while Lance and Keith sat together, wrapped in various blankets on a loveseat. Lance's shoulder was pressed against Keith's ribs as they snuggled together, gazing lazily through a window as the golden autumn leaves fell from the trees. It wasn't cold enough to light a fire, yet not warm enough to wrap up in at least ten layers. Lance and Keith decided that cuddling was the best (and cheapest) way to keep warm. Lance could just about feel himself drifting off, his eyes gradually closing over as Keith's steady heartbeat played like a lullaby in his ear. 

And just as he was about to drift into a blissful sleep...

"Dad, Papa! We caught a frog!" Screeched a young boy as she scurried inside, his hands clasped shut as he dashed over to Lance and Keith who were abruptly knocked out of their tranquil state. 

"What?! Get away!" LAnce yelled,leaping up as he practically climbed onto Keith but the child opened their hands and threw the contents at his parents. 

"WAAAAHHH!" Lance shrieked, blocking himself from the creature being thrown at him before he realized that nothing had actually been thrown. 

The boy collapsed onto the floor, kicking his legs and he cackled wickedly. Lance stood to his feet, his face red in both anger and embarrassment as he yelled to his son. 

"I swear to god Jeremy! You do that one more time and I'm taking away your TV!" Lance yelled as he pointed an accusing finger. 

"Don't point Papa, it's rude. Plus, I don't have a TV in my room." Jeremy remarked as another child toddled in. Keith stood to his feet, making his way over to the short toddler. 

"Did you leave your sister outside alone again?" Keith spoke flatly. 

Jeremy turned around hesitantly, his lips curling up sheepishly as he scratched the back of his neck. "No, Kosmo was out with her."

"Stephanie is three!" 

"And I'm ten!" Jeremy remarked accusingly. 

"Exactly! Look out for your little sister!" Keith sighed, closing the front door after Kosmo had trotted in before placing Stephanie down on an armchair. Once Keith had sitten back down on the love seat, Stephanie silently and awkwardly slipped off the seat to toddle over to KEith and climb up beside him. 

Meanwhile, Lance was continuing to lecture his son. "I swear if you pull anything like that when the others get here-"

Jeremy was washed over with a wave of relief when he hear the ding dong of the doorbell chime. His face lit up as he scrambled to his feet and scurried to open the door for their guests. Lance's lips curled into a scowl as he rubbed his lining forehead stressfullly. As Lance glanced down to Keith he couldn't help but flash a smile at the sight of his husband chatting idly with their daughter. 

Oh? Did you hear that right? 

I said husband. 

At the wedding Shiro was Keith's best man and Lance had Pidge be the maid of honor. And Hunk the best man too. It was his wedding and he could have as many best men and women he wanted. You bet your ass their first dance was Cant Help Falling In Love With You, and you bet your ass they had a Beyonce impersonator come in and perform Love On Top. And you bet your ass that they did a karaoke with all of Voltron's songs. But sadly Lance did not wear a dress. Neither did Keith. But for once Pidge did. 

Back to the present where a light grey Labrador bounded in, leaping onto Kosmo and chewing and tugging on his tail. In rished Pidge who dove onto the dog who just ran in, pulling it back by it's collar. 

"Heel Rover! You sack of meat! I will cook you!" Pidge screamed as she attempted to calm her dog down. She managed to succeed but onto until three hyperactive children ran inside shrieking. That only set Rover off again, tearing himself out of Pidge's grasp to jump and leap around the living room along with Kosmo and they other kids.