19

Yeah I'm not doing Roman numerals anymore, I'm confusing myself.
LOOK AT THE VIDEO

Keith trudged out of the bathroom grumpily, his old clothes in his arms and his shoes lazily slipped onto his feet. Lance beamed when he came out, scooping the clothes out from his arms and throwing them on an armchair.

"Come on, the others are waiting!" Lance smiled, grabbing the room key and pulling Keith towards the door. When they got out they saw Hunk, Shay and Pidge standing outside their own room. Pidge raised a brow.

"Aren't you supposed to bring a change of clothes?" She asked, holding a back pack close to her back.

"Nah, Keith and I are hardcore. We don't need a change if clothes!" Lance replied cockily.

Pidge shrugged, "Alright. Suit yourself."

Keith frowned and turned to Lance. "Are you sure we shouldn't bring a change of clothes?" He whispered as they began to walk.

"We can't turn back now! I've already said we don't need one so we can't just go back." Lance whispered back.

Keith laughed quietly as they all ventured through the large hotel in their swimming suits. Hunk was wearing yellow swim shorts, but wearing a T-shirt on his top half. Lance and Keith, on the other hand walked around with only shorts on and a towel wrapped around their top half. Shay was wearing a purple and grey swimming suit that fit her body perfectly. Pidge was also wearing a suit, a small green one. It looked nice on her, but Lance couldn't stop giggling now and then at her, earning a glare from the angry small girl.

"Hey! Poo'ls this way!" Called someone.

The group turned to see Matt standing at a corridor. Pidge smiled and ran to hug her brother, asking him why he was there.

"People were getting lost so people were put around different areas of the hotel." He replied, pointing them in a direction.

They went that way, meeting Rax, then Rolo and Swirn. Finally they made it to the indoor pool. People were jumping and diving around the long pool, thankfully they were the only ones there. There was a hot tub in the back right corner with steps leading up to it. Children supplies were the the right, the long pool and a seating area to the left.

"Finally you made it!"

"Someone call the guys! Tell them to come back."

"I can do it!"

Lance smirked, wrapping his arm around Pidge's shoulder. "Alright! No rough playing, there's a child present!" Pidge scowled, punching Lance in the gut and pushing him into the pool. She then jumped in after him and began attacking him. The others stood awkwardly.

"You know, I'm gonna head to the hot tub first." Hunk said. Shay smiled and nodded. "As will I."

So Keith was left alone, slowly making his way over to the seats area. He sat for a while, silently watching everyone run and play.

"Hey Keith! Aren't you getting in?!" Called Lance, swimming up close to the edge.

Keith frowned. "No, I'll just stick to wa- AH!" Keith stood but slipped on the water by the pool side and fell beside Lance in the water. At first Lance was happy that Keith had finally gotten into the pool but soon noticed how he wasn't resurfacing and was squirming beneath the water surface. He took a breath of air, diving down and wrapping his arm around Keith. He swam back up to the surface, with Keith in his arm, and pulled Keith's head over the water.

Keith coughed, thankful that no one noticed his scene. Lance turned to Keith with a scowl.

"Why didn't you resurface?!" Lance yelled. Everyone was too busy messing to realise the two were about to fight.

"Because-!... yeah, just because."

Lance let go of Keith, Keith hastily grabbing onto the wall and scowling.

"What was that for?!" Lance climbed out of the pool and walked towards the children's supplies. He pulled out two large arm bands that had previously been blown up. He sat cross legged before Keith and took one of his arms.

"I swear if I slip and drown I'll come back to haunt you." Keith mumbled.

"Yeah yeah." Lance dipped the arm band in water before slipping it onto Keith's arm.

"I can't feel the floor." Keith continued to complain.

"Yes, it is a two meter deep pool. You'd be the tallest person in the world if you could stand at the bottom and have you're head over the water." Lance replied, pushing the other band on Keith's arm.

"Now! You can swim!" Lance smirked.

Keith looked down at the arm bands with a scowl. "I ain't swimming with them."

"Well you've got no choice, it's easier to teach you to swim with them." Lance replied. He took Keith's hands and told Keith to kick his legs. Keith silently complied, looking around to see if anyone was looking. To his surprise nobody was, too busy with their own things.

"See, you're great!"

Soon enough Keith could swim without Lance's help and the arm bands, but just not very fast. People began to leave wanting to call home or sleep so they could go out shopping. In the end it was only the famous four left. Lance and Keith sat by the poolside, Hunk and Pidge were playing in the shallow waters.

"Hey! We're gonna play a game! First one to push the other off their partners shoulders wins!" Pidge called, climbing Hunk and sitting on his shoulders. Lance nodded, pulling Keith onto his shoulders and making his way over to the others.

"Winners pick dinner, losers pay." Lance added.

"Deal!" Pidge called.

Lance looked up to Keith and began whispering. "Tickle her first, then push her. Don't feel afraid to grab her foot and throw her." He said. Keith nodded and the two boys exchanged a high five.

"Rules, No blood, we'll get fined for contaminating the pool. Yeah that's all, go!" Hunk said.

Lance leapt forwards, Keith attacking Pidge immediately. She hunched forward and clutched her stomach. Keith then grabbed her ankles and threw Pidge backwards. Hunk then slipped too, the two creating a large splash.

"Curse you Perry the platypus!" Pidge cried in defeat.

Lance dropped Keith in victory, the two sharing a high five.

  *   *   *

"Where should we eat?" The Keith asked Lance as they walked through the streets. They had gotten a taxi into a nearby town and we're now looking for a place to eat.

"Somewhere expensive." Lance said, taking Keith's hand as they searched.

"I swear if they weren't so cute I would have killed them long ago." Pidge grumbled.

THANK YOU FOR 5K
!!!!ALREADY!!!!
🎆🎆🎆
🎆🎆
🎆