18

Something tells me this book is gonna have A LOT of chapters seeing as we're only getting started and the book already has 18 chapters...
Also this book has so many comments, I love it XD

"Next question guys~!" 

The stream has been going on for maybe an hour now and Pidge was showing no signs of stopping. Keith has already made three social media accounts, and he wasn't going to make any more. His username was the same on all of them, and all of them chosen by Lance. (Imagine I actually used a name because I can't think of one)

"Which member of the band would spin around in an office chair and who would look at them until they eventually stop or fall off?" Pidge giggled. "A very detailed and original question." 

"Uh, I'd say Lance would be the one spinning. Or Pidge, but Pidge would get bored and leave, so would I... but I have a feeling Keith would stay just to laugh at Lance when he fell." Hunk said. 

"Yeah, but Lance is a very patient person, so if it was Pidge who was spinning on the chair Lance would probably watch." Keith added, taking a square of chocolate and putting it into his mouth. 

"Hunk wouldn't be able to sit on the chair, he'd probably get sick." Pidge sums up, looking for a new question.

"Okay, so everyone, stop what you're doing! I made an account for Keith,his username on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat is (enter name coz im lazyyy), write his name down or something,add him now or later. He's cool and all, add him, he doesn't have anything up yet but still." Lance blabbered, holding Keith's phone screen up to Pidge's camera. Keith seemed surprised when the chat stopped for at least two minutes straight as people stopped to add Keith or take down his name.

"Alright, we're gonna end this stream soon because we wanna go swimming~!" Pidge announced, looking back to see the others nod. "So last few questions..."

*   *   *

The q&a had long since ended, now everyone was getting ready for the pool. The only thing was... Keith didn't bring any swimwear of any sort. In fact, he'd never been swimming before. As Lance was choosing from his selection of swimwear Keith sat down and decided to text Shiro. Before he could even send a message Lance tore the phone from his hand and glared intensely at him. 

"What?" Keith said, looking up at Lance. He sighed, placing his hands on his hips and dramatically sighed again. Keith wanted to laugh, but held back a snicker. 

"Why aren't you getting ready?" Lance said stubbornly. 

"Uhm, I'm not in the mood for swimming. Besides, I don't even have swimming stuff anyway." Keith mumbled, standing slowly and heading towards the bathroom door,not even knowing what he was going to do in there seeing as he didn't have to use it. 

"Oh! That's not a problem! I've got plenty!" Lance smiled brightly at the thought of Keith wearing his clothes. And even better, we wasn't even going to be wearing underwear! Oh, that sounds kinda weird. 

Keith sighed, internally groaning. "Fine..." How is he supposed to get out of this now? "B-but... I won't be wearing anything underneath it."

"Oh I know." Lance said, hastily throwing some red shorts at his roommate. "Now don't take too long! The others are gonna walk down with us!" Lance closed the door behind Keith before he could protest, turning around and getting changed into his own clothes.

Short chapter I know, sorry