Halloween Special!

I know, a little late! But don't judge, it's hard to get back into the swing of things -.-

~Flash forward~

Lance beamed in pride at his creation; various bowls with a large selection of treats for him and Keith's movie night. After double checking everything from blankets to drinks, Lance was ready to summon Keith.

"Keith, darling. Preparations for our night of observing... movies... I can't think of how to make movies sound sophisticated... theatre productions are ready!" Lance called.

Keith trotted down the stairs to see Lance grin. In return Keith smiled, tightening his hair which was in a bun before sitting down on the couch. Lance grabbed a blanket before joining him. He threw the violet blanket over them and snuggled close to Keith. He wrapped his arms around him and buried his nose in Keith's dark hair.

"Ahem... movie?" Keith laughed softly, turning to look at Lance.

Lance stared fondly down at Keith. He let his gaze stay before grabbing the TV remote and pressing play to The Nightmare Before Christmas. Every year Lance insists he and Keith should watch a Tim Burton movie together, and every Christmas they watch a Dr Zeus movie. Well, one in particular: The Grinch Who Stole Christmas.

Lance sang along to the beginning song, changing the tone and pitch of his voice to suit each character he had memorized. Keith simply observed, giving reassuring smiles and gestures to Lance's performance.

But much to Keith's disapproval, they were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. Lance pouted and paused the movie mid song while Keith scowled and stormed to the door.

"Trick or treat!" Children called in delight. Each were dressed up as different things. Pumpkins, princesses, vampires and fairies were things that often showed up at the door. This year was just the same.

"No food left." Keith said, attempting to close the doors. But a furious Lance caught the door and shoved it back open.

"Keith! You can't just do that!" Lance yelled.

"Why not?" Keith retorted. He raised a challenging eyebrow at Lance causing the Cuban boy to scoff.

"I cannot believe you. The love of my life being the Halloween Grinch!" Lance posed dramatically, the back of his hand laying at his forehead, the other holding a bowl of chocolates. "Alright, here you go kids. Great costumes, love the crown! Goes great with the outfit." Lance rambled while he handed out the chocolates, much to Keith's disgust.

The children thanked Lance and Keith, even though Keith opposed to them having the food, and ran to the next door. Lance smirked and waved.

"I can't wait until we have kids." He said dreamily.

Keith stared at Lance in shock. He gaped at the Cuban boy, his mouth agape and his eyes wide as saucers. "Ahem- uck- wha-?" Keith stuttered.

"You heard me. Besides, we're ready. I am, anyway, and you're... yeah. But we're already-" Lance tried.

"Lance... please, this is a conversation for another time." Keith huffed. He crossed his arms and watched as other children approached.

Lance scowled and turned away from Keith. He didn't dare glance at him. If he did, Lance felt like he would break into tears. "Fine. Just wait until I die. Then you'll be left alone." Lance spoke, his voice high and stubborn like he does when he isn't happy with Keith.

"But what about Pidge and-" Keith began.

"Nobody will be here to love you because you broke my heart. Again!" Lance once again began to make a scene, the approaching children hesitating.