53

So many book ideas, so little time~

I feel like the guys are kinda ooc with not so much rivalry so in the future I'm gonna have a book with more of their fighting and rivalry, plus I wanna wrap up this damn book but I love it too much to let go. It's like my baby :( And I have so many ideas for the book :3

Keith stared at the paper, his hands trembling slightly. He grabbed the paper and elvelope before quickly shutting the box and kicking it under Shiro's bed before grabbing his journal and dashing into his room. Which was a bad idea because his nose filled with a putrid smell that he couldn't identify. He grabbed his shoes and phone, pulling on his shoes and making his way out to the door. He kept his journal and the paper in hand, then encasing the paper inside the journal before taking his keys and rushing outside.

"Did you fine your journal?!" Called Shiro, turning quickly to Keith.

"Yeah, I- I'm just going for a ride." Keith called much quieter. He shoved his phone into his jacket pocket before opening the door.

"When will you be back? You need to be home for dinner, so be back by five!" Shiro called calmly.

Keith scowled, spinning around to face the room Shiro was in. "I'm not a child Shiro! Don't tell me what to do like you're my mother!" Keith screamed angrily, his voice booking through the hall and considering the silence, Shiro was shocked by Keith's sudden outburst. Even Keith was surprised. He had never yelled that loud, ever. Not since his fights in school and not even then did he yell so loud and with such power and anger. Anger that had probably been building up over the years.

"I mean... I'll just eat out." Keith closed the door slowly behind him. Shiro called desperately after him but Keith had already dashed down the steps and opened the garage. The opened the storage compartment under the seat, grabbing his helmet and dropping his journal inside said compartment. He climbed onto the bike and started it up as Shiro ran out to stop him.

"Keith, please talk to me!"  Shiro cried after his brother, but Keith had already began to drive, zipping past Shiro so fast that he stumbled backwards. "Keith!" Shiro swore under his breath, closing the garage and heading back inside, deciding the best thing to do was wait for Keith to come back.

Keith rode through the streets, his breaths coming out in uneven puffs and gasps. His eyes filled with tears that threatened to spill, but he resisted the urge to let them out. He rode for a while before coming across a seemingly vacant park, He pulled up near the entrance, climbing off his ride and opening the compartment and taking his things before putting his helmet in and locking it shut so nobody would get in.

He dragged his feet on the dirt path, his head facing the soft blue sky. Every now and then a bird would fly past, and sometimes a whole flock would swoop past. It intrigued Keith how some birds flew alone, while others flocked together. He guessed it depended on the bird, really, like it depended on the person whether they preferred the company of others or whether they liked loneliness more.

He stumbled upon an empty bench in a deserted are of the park. He sat down and listened to the silence of the park around him. The silence sometimes was interrupted by a chirp of a bird or the rustling of the trees, but on a fine, sunny and almost windless day like this, it was weird how people weren't occupying the area like he was.

His eyes opened slightly, his head tilting to the right to meet eyes with a small, bright red bird with red surrounding its eyes. When the two's gazes met, the bird chirped cautiously. Keith smiled softly and spoke even softer to the creature.

"Hello. Don't worry, I wont hurt you." The bird chirped again in response, seemingly more confident and bouncing to the back of the bench closer to Keith.