32

"Nice work, Lance." Pidge grumbled as she ambled out of the tiny bathroom, a green toothbrush sticking out of the side of her foam-covered mouth.

"Gee, thanks." Lance spoke, patting her head as he walked past the small, fuming girl to get something to eat. Once he got an apple and sat back down to eat it Pidge struck out at him.

"Guess who everyone wont stop talking about, Lance?!" Pidge exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air, her phone still in hand. 

"Well, since you're telling me... I'm guessing... me." Lance muttered, taking another bite from his apple. Hunk and Keith were in the kitchen while Pidge lashed out on Lance. She was glaring at her phone, but then turned her harsh glare to Lance. 

"Oh yeah, but not only you! You know it's not always you!" Pidge yelled in frustration. 

"Who else then?" Lance spoke, a chunk of apple shoved to the side of his mouth.

"Keith!" Pidge exclaimed.

"Why Keith?" Lance asked, swallowing the large chunk.

"Yeah why me?" Keith spoke, poking his head through the curtain that Hunk closed so he wouldn't get involved in their argument. Hunk was always dragged into the fight, both shooting questions at him so they could prove their own point.

Pidge shot her index finger up, walking to the bathroom and cleaning her mouth and face and fixing herself. She stomped back into the room, her owl pajamas only making her childish stomping and pout even cuter. Though everyone knew to not let the cuteness fool you, she can be deadly. 

"BECAUSE, you!" Pidge pointed to Lance, "Couldn't keep your hands, or face away from him!" Pidge pointed to Keith. "For TWO minutes!" She screamed. Lance began to shake a little, his lip quivering slightly as he glanced over to Keith for help. Keith shrugged. 

"It was all backstage though,how could anyone see?" Lance murmured. 

"Well, why don't you see for yourself?!" Pidge threw her phone at Lance not so gently, Lance quickly catching it and examining it. Pidge gestured for Keith to join him and not so soon after Hunk and Pidge even walked over to watch it. 

One of Voltron's most popular song began to play and Lance began bopping and lip syncing along as the video played on small-screen. Pidge elbowed him, causing him to squeak and watch the video. The background was black and writing appeared in white. It was just a classic introduction, saying how she got many requests and people wanted her to make this video.There was an audio, an American sounding girl speaking. She also had words written, but no facial or webcam. She then got into the "important part". 

"Is Klance Real?" 

"Alright, so I know this ship is literally only a few weeks old, but there is already some good proof to for a theory that Lance is actually in a relationship with Keith."

Lance groaned and Pidge glared at him. He sighed,looking back to the video. 

"So of course we have the classic proof. If you don't know who Keith is, he is a new member of the crew of Voltron. His position is unknown still, but people assumed he was a choreographer seeing as he own his own school of dance.But, old fans of Keith confirmed that he had his own record label at some stage which lead people to believe he is the rumored new member of Voltron."

"Wow,y our fans are really dedicated to you if they've already gathered that much information. Maybe we should make me the choreographer just to crush their dreams." Keith muttered with a chuckle.

"But,we're not here to talk about Keith. We are here to talk about Lance and Keith. The most classic proof is in Pidge's recent live stream Lance introduces Keith. It's all normal until Lance states that, "Keith has very good taste. Keith is new,but he's cute and we love him.""