65

Lance had finally gotten out of his sister's clothes and had gotten into a t-shirt and some basket ball shorts. Keith wasn't sure why Lance even owned basketball shorts, it's not like he ever played. Lance was sitting on his bed, scrolling through his apps dully as Keith rushed out of the room. His phone had begun to ring, the caller making him rush away from the sexually frustrated Lance. He quickly answered the phone, pressing the phone to his ears. 

"Keith?" 

"Shiro, hi."

Shiro sighed. "Hey, how are you?"

Keith scratched his neck. "I'm fine, how are you?"

"Fine..."

Keith bit his lips, his eyes darting around the hall he stood in silently. He slapped his forehead eventually speaking out. 

"Shiro I-"

"No I should have-"

"No, really Keith it was my-"

"No way! I was just-"

"Honestly I was in the wrong, I-"

"No you're not I was-"

"Keith." Shiro cut him off sternly. 

Keith sighed. "I'm really sorry Shiro. I understand how hard this is for you."

Shiro sighed through the speaker. "Yeah, but I should have told you. Next time you visit we'll go through everything."

Keith smiled and nodded, then making a face at himself as he remembered Shiro couldn't see him. "Yeah. that sounds alright." Keith spoke quietly. 

Lance stormed out of his room, crossing his arms with a fiery look in his eyes. "I'm sorry, I just want at least a nice make out before I go to sleep. I have been ho-"

"Seriously Lance, I'm on the phone to Shiro." Keith spoke deadpanned. 

Lance puckered his lips, sucking on his teeth. "Shiro isn't a virgin, is he-"

"LET'S KEEP THIS PG-13" Keith yelled, slapping Lance across the head. 

Lance whined, sauntering into his room with his head hanging low like a scalded puppy. Keith rolled his eyes, slowly and quietly finishing his conversation with Shiro before hanging up and stomping into Lance. He was nonchalantly laying on the bed, his t-shirt in a wrinkled pile in the corner. Keith glared while Lance stared innocently with a wide smile. 

"Hello darling." Lance chimed. 

Keith raised his eyebrows smugly, shutting his eyes as he sat down with his legs crossed and his arms folded over his chest. 

"Keith." Lance spoke, but only got silence. 

"Keith~!" Lance sang, poking his boyfriend's cheeks. 

Lance pouted, pushing Keith's shoulders. "Keith!"

Keith finally turned to face Lance, his eyes sharp and his lips pulled into a thin line. It was at that moment Lance knew, he... messed up. Let's keep this clean enough. Lance pouted and rolled onto Keith's lap, gazing up lovingly at him. 

"I love you~." Lance chirped. 

"Don't try." Lance frowned, reaching his hand up to twirl Keith's hair around his fingers. 

"I'm sorry for ruining your moment with Shiro." Lance mumbled. Keith raised a brow as he briefly glanced down to Lance before laying back and straightening his legs out in front of him. 

"It's fine." Keith mumbled. Lance's eyes brightened but Keith speech paused him. "But you're not getting any "action" tonight because of it."

Lance whined annoyingly. In fact he wouldn't stop. He tugged on Keith's shirt as he leaned back and got comfortable to sleep. Lance poked his stomach, pulled at his shorts, continuously hit his head against Keith's chest but all to no avail. Lance gave up,cuddling up to Keith's side with a pout. He sighed. 

"Can I at least hold your hand?"

Keith sighed and laced his finders together with Lance's. Lance smiled and brought Keith and his hands up to his lips. He kissed each of Keith's knuckled slowly and sweetly, eventually lulling Keith to sleep. All until Lance latched his lips around Keith's finger. Keith yanked his hand away, practically shrieking and jumping away from Lance. 

"L-Lance!"

Lance snickered, wrapping his arms around Keith's body and cuddling close to his stomach. Keith grunted, trying to shove Lance off but he didn't budge. 

"I hate you." Keith seethed. 

Lance puckered his lips cheekily. He kissed Keith's clothed belly before snuggling into his body again.

Keith groaned and sat up making Lance whine and attempt to readjust himself. Keith pulled him by his ear up to his level.

"Owch, I have feelings you wretched man!" Lance complained, clutching his ear. 

Keith rolled his eyes and planted a brief kiss on Lance's lips. Lance seemed taken aback but his eyes sparked with mischief. Keith sharpened his gaze and pointed a stern finger. 

"A very, very, very little amount of funky time." Keith ordered. 

Lance beamed, throwing his arms around Keith's neck in bliss. "I knew you'd realize your hot, burning passion for me."

Keith rolled his eyes and shoved Lance off. "Very little. I'm tired and if I don't sleep I'll be like a crust old man in the morning."

Lance laughed briefly, kissing Keith softly. Keith sighed as Lance pulled away, telling by the look in his eyes he was internally celebrating. Screw it, Keith might as well just do it. It's not like another chance like this will appear out of nowhere,

I'm so lazy right now, I wanna sleep. 

-Patty '3'