83

My vacation was postponed for next week so.... it's not really important but I thought I'd mention it. 

So there's gonna be a time skip after this, just up to their tour because there isn't much except planning and hotels before the actual concerts. I'll still keep lots of stuff and get ready for some new characters!!!!

Also this book is longer than my life expectancy -3-

The next morning everyone was considerably more cheerful. With the return of Lance's father, Lance, Chloe and Rosa had cheered up immensely. The others were more at ease with the family's joy, all of them gathered in the kitchen as breakfast was being made. 

Lance and Keith were making pancakes together, all the while chatting about memories of the first time they made pancakes. Lance would ass things that Pidge and Hunk deemed unnatural but Keith and Lance treated it like an old tradition. Lance plated two pancakes with an abundance of sugary things that probably shouldn't be on pancakes, placing them in front of Pidge and Hunk. Keith stood beside Lance who wrapped an arm confidently around his waist. 

"Lady and gentleman, we present to you the Pan-Party. It was firstly invented by Sir Keith Kogane." Lance beamed, pronouncing Kogane like ko-ga-nay. Because why not?

Keith cleared his throat. "It contains ice-cream, cookies, sprinkles, maple syrup, poptarts and melted chocolate. It's been a Kogane-McClain tradition ever since it was made. I can't remember the exact date."

"McClain-Kogane." Lance corrected. 

Keith scoffed. "You wish, it's Kogane-McClain."

Lance narrowed his eyes, his lips pulling into a pout before he muttered. "You're embarrassing me, we'll discuss this later Sweetie."

"Alright Honey." Keith played along earning a grin from Lance and an emphasized gag from Pidge. Hunk was too distracted devouring the Pan-Party to notice the cheesy couple. 

"Lance, your pancake is burning." Chloe called flatly causing Lance to shriek and hurry over to tend to the food. Keith also made his way over,watching as Lance made two new pancakes at once, one practically covered in diabetes while the other was covered in the opposite; berries and fruit. 

"You made this too... back in the studio." Keith spoke. 

"I did. You remember?" Lance spoke in concentration, not lifting his eyes from the pancake. 

Keith smiled as he leaned to examine the breakfast being cooked. "Yeah, how could I forget?" Keith let out a small snort, like an actual snort. Like a pig. Lance grinned, his eyebrows lifted to his hairline and his eyes the size of saucers. 

"Did you snort?" Lance laughed out, hunching over as he attempted to continue focusing on the pancake. 

"S-stop, I-I didn't sn-snort..." Keith continued to laugh, everyone's eyes turning over as Keith clutched the counter as he continued to laugh. "I-I d-don't kn-know why I-I'm laughing!" Keith clutched onto Lance's shoulder as he continued to laugh without signs of stopping. 

Lance also began laughing, his arm grabbing onto Keith to support him as his boyfriend doubled over in laughter. Lance also let out a pig-like snort making Keith let out a strange gasp as they continued to laugh. 

Pidge snickered, eventually giggling and then also breaking into a fit of laughter. It wasn't long before Hunk also dropped his pancake and began laughing. Lance's family watched in bewilderment, soon Chloe joining in on the laughter. Lance's parents smiled, not really laughing but chuckling lowly as the younger kids snorted and gasped loudly like a pack of hyenas.

"Ah! My pancake!" Lance cried out as one of the pancakes he left unattended began to smoke, the smoke making Lance and Keith cough out, now covering their faced in the fabric of their shirts to stop the smell of smoke.

Hunk, Pidge and Chloe continued to laugh out while Keith and Lance choked on smoke. Lance hurried to open a window while Keith scraped the remains of a pancake off the pan and into the trash. Lance sighed, placing his hands on his hips as he made his way over to stand by Keith again. 

"Well I guess this is a good representation for my passion for you Keith." Lance sighed, trying to contain his grin. 

"What?" Keith asked, baffled at how a black pancake represented Lance's passion.

"My passion for you... it's hot and burning."

"And me?" Keith spoke, smiling sweetly to Lance. "I'm starving, hurry up and make me food."

Lance's lips drew back in a fearful frown as he sprayed more oil and poured more pancake mix onto the pan. Pidge continued to snicker as Hunk finished off his Pan-Party. Chloe sat opposite of Hunk, pouring him a glass of orange juice. Hunk thanked her, Pidge scoffing and whining until Chloe poured her some too.

Soon Lance finished his Pan-Party that Keith both invented and named, starting on the second pancake with berries, sugar and a whole ton of maple syrup that still made Keith cringe. But what made Lance cringe was the name Keith gave the dish. 

"So, are you finished with the Abomcakenation?" Keith hummed giddily as a grin spread across his lips. He swayed back and forward, watching Lance's face contort in what seemed to be discomfort. Keith chuckled as Lance scowled but nodded reluctantly. Keith smiled, breathing in the delicious aroma the pancake- oops, I mean Abomcakenation and Pan-Party created. 

"You're actually a pretty good cook." Keith hummed contently. 

Lance smiled, glancing over to Keith before returning to look at the Abomcakenation. "Thanks I guess, but when it comes to making omelettes I've never been able to nail one." Lance smiled sheepishly but Keith only grinned. 

"I can tell you I am quite the expert when it comes to omelettes." Keith almost boasted. 

Lance let out a puff of laughter. "Is that so?" He quizzed, scooping the breakfast onto a plate and cutting it in half. Keith watched as he cut both pancakes in half, putting one half each on one of two plates. Keith quietly thanked as Lance handed him a plate, speaking again as they began to eat while making their way over to the table. 

"Yeah. But last time I made one.... well Shiro threw it out."

"Wow..." Lance spoke lowly. "That's tragic..."

Keith faked a sniffled, lowering his head. "I've gotten over him." But it really made Keith consider what he did. Last time he made himself what used to be his go-to breakfast was months, maybe a year ago. Keith had completely lost track of time and it frightened him. But looking up he was reminded that the people he was spending this time the lost track of with made it seem a lot let frightening. And if Keith were in front of an audience they would probably give him a huge round of applause. 

Keith winked at the readers since they're technically his audience, waiting for his round of applause.

Wowie, what a nostalgic chapter. If you've been reading this almost as long as I've been writing you may remember the pan-party and abomcakenation when they first arrived into this world. I never forgot, I even set a username on something as pan-party. Good timez

-Patty '3'