48

Holy guacamole, so close to Xmas and 70k!!! You think we could get to 75k before Christmas?? Ohhhh I'll definitely be doing a Christmas and New Years special! It'll be pretty similar to the Halloween special :3

So I'm DEFINITELY doing a one-shot book, I even have the cover being made by a close fried of mine. I'll be taking requests for ships and ideas so follow to get a notification when it's up and I'll mention in a chapter when it's up ;)

Keith played with his guitar, plucking the strings and pressing his fingers down in each fret, creation a pretty tune as he went.

Shiro went shopping for food to make breakfast and different needs while Keith decided to keep watch over the studio. Oh, and Slav had joined Shiro. Keith could sense the tension building up between the two, the peace and quite slowly evaporating and being replace with a harsh friction between the two called 'hatred'. They were beginning to bicker over the slightest things like young siblings and Keith was already getting sick of it, yet it helped it feel more like home.

Jay strolled into the room, plopping down on a beanbag beside Keith. He lay in a lazy position, crossing his legs and holding his hands behind his head and laying on them. He tapped his foot to the beat of the melody Keith was playing. It was a song he had written when he was younger which he had made multiple improvements to as he grew.  He had yet to visit his apartment, Shiro dropped in to get some supplies but Keith had slept, as well as some students and Slav and Shiro, in the studio last night. He had a list of things to do, people to visit and places to go. And he couldn't forget to get his old song book. But they could wait, he just wanted to spend some time with friends for now.

Teddy walked in, calling "Heads" to Jay as she tossed a spoon and chocolate pudding at him. He managed to catch them both, hastily opening the pudding and taking the largest spoonful he could manage. Keith cringed but continued to play his song. Really, pudding for breakfast? The redhead sat in front of Keith with some strawberry pudding, her hair pulled into a messy bun and her freckled face free of makeup. The only time she wore makeup was when Liz had convinced her to let her do her up for an anniversary. She begrudgingly did agree, but it payed off with how happy the short blonde was.

Speaking of which, Liz toddled in, some strawberry pudding in hand. She handed it to Keith and sat down beside Teddy to enjoy her own. Keith shrugged and ate the pudding, ignoring how he was just cringed at how Jay had just eaten his own pudding. Cameron trotted in, jumping down beside Jay earning a shove and a scowl. He ignore such gestures and opened his vanilla pudding. He was the only person except for Jay who actually like the vanilla pudding, so he and Jay always shared. He opened his pudding and took a scoop, feeding it to Jay who in return fed Cameron a spoonful of chocolate. It made Keith cringe at how cheesy they were acting, despite them saying any "bros" would do that. Sure, all friends act like a married couple.

Did Keith and Lance act like that? Oh god, we're Keith and Lance this cheesy and cliche? Did they act like a married couple?

Thankfully a pair of bickering "adults" arrived to stop Keith's embarrassing thoughts.

"That was the most dangerous situation I have ever been in!" Slav cried dramatically.

"How?! Someone just pulled out in front if me!" Shiro argued, kicking the door shut behind him.

"Yes, you could have crashed and then the airbag could have blown up and broke my nose, or my neck! ACK! I can already feel the pain, my life slowly fading away..." Slav stared into the distance, his hand outstretched and his eyes glazing over with tears.

Shiro scowled, snatching the brown paper bag of groceries from Slav's arm and storming into the staff kitchen. Keith followed Shiro, his trusty guitar tucked under his arm. Shiro was muttering profanities under his breath about Slav.