49

"Well, it all started when Shiro's friend brought over some people for some dance classes."

Jay cut in, "Yeah, we know this, get to the good sh-" Jay glanced in Cameron's direction who was giving him a fierce glare. "Shtuff..." Cameron nodded in satisfaction, turning back to Keith.

"...anyway, I had to stay the night to take care of things. But Lance, who's a super hot yet super cute guy. He's tall and thin and had super white teeth, like what the hell?" His friends nodded intensely. "Well, Lance apparently couldn't sleep, which now I find suspicious... why did he come in...and then he persuaded me to join the band... and then... I did. Maybe he seduced me into joining... but he did also confess about his family and how lonely he was..." Keith began to think to himself. 

"Chop,chop!" Teddy snapped. Liz slapped her arm hastily. 

"Yeah, so then there was a whole ceremony, I wont go into detail but then I had to sleep in a tight sleeping-bag with Lance. I wasn't exactly given a choice. In the morning we made breakfast and Lance made these weird pancakes and he put like a ton of sugar and berries on it. I ate it though and it was delicious, but also incredibly sugary I thought I would become diabetic after eating it. Not that being diabetic is bad, well it is but I'm not trying to be offensive! I called it Abomcakeation!! (two exclamation points) but Lance changed it to The Most Delicious Food On The Planet!!! (three exclamation points). But I still call it Abomcakenation" Keith sighed, his friends laughing slightly at him. He noticed Slav head into the kitchen but he continued. "I gave him my famous Pan-Party."

"Now that would make you diabetic." Cameron interrupted, Teddy muttering how he could interrupt but she couldn't. This earned her another slap from Liz.

Keith smiled fondly and continued his speech. "I wore some of Lance's clothes because I was in a mess, I then walked home with him and got changed again. He also told me Allura let them have frequent breaks, vacations to visit their family. But then... he had a meltdown about missing his family. I had to literally yell at Allura to let us have this break though..." Keith was beginning to find the cracks in Lance's wall, and frankly, he didn't like them. He realized that Lance had lied to him on various occasions. "He helped pack up and we went back to the studio. We danced together, I can't remember if it was the waltz or the tango... no it was the tango. That night we all went out for dinner. We kissed... to say the least." 

This caused his friends to whoop and cheer for Keith, Teddy throwing in a wolf-whistle. Keith chuckled, though his previous enthusiasm had been lost. He was anxious about Lance's lying, at it showed. His friends frowned at each other but allowed Keith to continue.

"He also commented on my culture... my Asian one. Well I'm half Korean and half Texan, I took my looks mainly from my Texan side. From looks I don't look Asian at all..." Keith muttered to himself. He wasn't stopped this time, and his anxiety increased. "We ate a huge meal together and got our meals that day free. it was great fun I guess... We got a picture... I..." Keith's chest felt heavy. "Then... I left Shiro and we went to a hotel, I got a honeymoon suite with Lance. The room set an... interesting atmosphere. We filmed the video there, it was a huge castle thing. And it had a neat indoor pool. Me and Lance won a game and the others had to pay for our meals. Then we went back to the hotel and I... I dreamed that I... and then I woke up and Lance comforted me, but we got locked out of our room. Thankfully staff found a spare key. Even though the lady... yeah." Keith blushed and scratched his neck. Liz wiggled her eyebrows at Teddy who chuckled, and shoved her lightly. 

"I got to meet Lance's family, though it was all through a computer screen. And he wasn't able to talk about me and him in front of his dad... We had a pillow fight later...that ended awkwardly." Keith blushed again remembering the whole situation with the cleaner. "Then we visited lots of cool places for photo shoots like a beach, and a cool studio... I totally had a paranormal experience too!" This intrigued Liz. "We have this amazing tour bus too, it's fab-u-lous!" Keith laughed. But he then frowned, "And then Lance... Shiro gave him a picture of me when I was younger." The others smiled, assuming it was a cute thing, "Of me with my parents." Their smiles faded. "A-and not even I knew Shiro had it! It tore me apart every day as the memory of my parents slowly faded and I began to forget what my parents look like... and Shiro had a picture all this time... Why give it to Lance. I said I understood why he did it...but really... I don't understand! I dont' understand Shiro... or Lance..." Keith looked up at his friends who gazed at him in sympathy.

"I don't understand anything..."

Yeesh, bad note to end on

70K!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUU

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND ALL THAT SHIZ