77

After Keith and Pidge returned to the room along with Coran, Lance was quick to apologize. All apologies were forgiven with hugs and kisses before Coran left to his own room and the others slept... well, they didn't exactly sleep. They did a livestream on Pidge's Instagram while they ate candy Hunk smuggled from the airport. They were unbelievably giddy, all gathered on Hunk and Pidge's bed as a music channel played in the background on the television. Every time one of their songs played -- which was unsurprisingly frequently -- Lance leaped up with another member as the sang ans danced along. It was mainly Keith who got up despite him knowing very little words. Hunk mainly ate while Pidge managed the phone. 

Pidge turned the camera around as Keith played the air-guitar while Lance sang with an air-microphone. Pidge cackled endlessly as Lance put on a dark and edge persona, Keith tying his hair in pigtails for no apparent reason as they danced the robot together. Hunk jumped up and picked Keith up like a princess as Keith collapsed. 

"We have a ten forty two!" Hunk yelled. 

"Copy that!" Lance spoke in a robotic tone, running off and fetching the iron they got in the room. Lance looked to the camera and beckoned Pidge over. "Get a close up on this!"

Pidge scrambled to the end of the bed as Hunk lay Keith on the floor. Lance crouched down beside Keith and looked mock seriously into the camera. Here, we see a Keith. Keiths are very rarely seen because of their emo tendencies. We were very fortunate to find one out in the open like this."

Keith continued to lay immobile, his eye squeezed shut as he bit his tongue to contain his laughter. Lance let out a short snort of laughter while Hunk and Pidge snickered quietly as Lance continued his documentary. 

"So, sadly this Keith is dead. We are going to bring him back to life with a homemade defibrillator. We only have an iron so it will do." Lance plugged the iron in and smirked. "Now it's plugged in and heated up, we will send shocks through his body to start his heart again!"

Lance bent over, about to touch Keith with the iron. Keith screeched loudly, kicking Lance and his iron away in terror. Lance cackled, dropping the iron to the floor. Hunk hastily unplugged the iron so the carpet wouldn't burn. Pidge tried not to hunch over from laughter at Keith's inhumane noise. Her hand shook wildly as she continued to record the stream. They were all cackling loudly, ignoring sleeping neighbors as some 80s pop song rang. 

"Geez, just do CPR or something, don't f-f-freaking burn me!" Keith hissed, clutching his racing heart as he continued to laugh. 

Pidge eventually calmed down, letting out a long sigh before speaking. "Maybe you should give him mouth-to-mouth~." She spoke mischievously. 

The comments in the stream exploded, Hunk and Pidge giggling quietly before winking to each other. 

"Ha ha. Hilarious." Lance spoke dully. 

"Oh, so you don't wanna save the rare Keith? Wow, how cruel." Pidge spoke. 

"Boo!" Hunk chanted. 

Lance rolled his eyes and put the iron away, kneeling down beside Keith. "Ok, ok. I'll give him mouth-to-mouth. To save the Keith."

Fans exploded with excitement as Hunk whispered quietly into Pidge's ear. Pidge nodded at the plan, grinning madly before speaking. "Go on, we're waiting to see the revival of the Keith."

Lance picked Keith who lay limply up into his arm. He was still on the floor, his torso propped up by Lance. His tongue hung out by the corner of his mouth. Lance giggled, poking his tongue causing Keith to suck it back into his mouth. Keith held a faint smile as Lance slowly edged closer. They were about five inches apart and Lance could admire Keith's features without the other boy arguing. His thick lashes and the very faint blemishes and freckles on his skin. He had various faded freckles across the bridge of his nose and on his cheeks, accompanied by a soft blush. Lance internally screamed as he edged closer, just an inch away before-

"The stream cut." Hunk spoke. 

Keith and Lance sighed, Lance standing and assisting Keith to also stand. Keith brushed himself off as he glanced at the TV. It was two am and an old rock song Keith was familiar with played. Keith hummed along to the lyrics before turning around the speaking to the others. 

"You think it's obvious we're together now?"

Lance shrugged. "I don't really care if it is."

Keith rolled his eyes and nudged Lance with a smirk. "I know you don't."

Pidge sighed with her own shrug. "Honestly I don't really know. There's gonna be those people who look at it as if it's obvious you guys are together and there will be the more cautious people who will suspect it's just for popularity."

Lance snorted. "Well, it's kinda both. That was totally just for a sake of it but me and Keith are actually together."

Hunk nodded. "But... even though people are totally with you guys being together there are people who like you guys plainly for your looks. So... if you came came out when there's still like-" He paused, counting on his fingers before continuing, "three years left of our contract, some people will be upset that you aren't single. I'm not single and Pidge is Pidge."

Pidge nodded. Yeah- wait, WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M ME?!"

Hunk shrugged. "You're a girl. I love you, but most girls will be looking for a hot guy rather than a cute girl. Really, I love you, but Keith and Lance are fan favorites because of their looks and talent. So are we, but... please say you know what I'm saying?"

Lance nodded. "No, I get it. So maybe... dial it down on Klance and just focus more on people liking us for out music."

Hunk sighed in relief before nodding. Pidge whistled awkwardly. "So... what now?"

Lance bit his lips, fixing his eyes on a random spot before looking up to meet Keith's eyes. 

"I guess we should talk to Allura about going on tour."

Keith shrank back slightly. Tour? With the band? His first real tour. It's scary to think about but... wow. Keith's, like, a celebrity now! This was exhausting but awesome at the same time! Though, if he were to choose, he probably wouldn't be famous in another life.

lol i fell asleep and forgot to update cx. I'm not really sorry :3

I love you! I swear!!! XD

-Patty '3'

once again, not proofread. don't judge.