87

RIP STEFAN KARL STEFANSSON!!

YOU WERE THE BEST VILLAIN IN THE LAZY UNIVERSE!!!

If you don't know if you're an uncultured twig

The concert was exhausting to say the very least. It turned out to be five hours (are concerts usually that long? Keith didn't think so). Throughout the concert Keith nearly fainted at least ten times, he had a mini panic-attack at least five times and he forgot to breathe a few times too. He was under so much pressure and all he was doing was paying the bass. It made him laugh really, how he panicked over something he could do in his sleep. He now realizes he had no reason to panic over his bass playing or his not-so-frequent backing vocals. But he should have been panicking over something else that would happen later in the night. 

The crowd cheered and jumped up and down, screaming at the top of their voices and throwing their hands in the air. the atmosphere was unreal to Keith, he had to pinch himself to make sure it wasn't a dream. Though once in a dream he did pinch himself and he didn't wake up anyway... it's a hoax. 

As for Lance, Hunk and Pidge - well they were really in their element. Lance especially, he loved the idea of his picture being taken. Various songs from the most recent album was sang at the concert, majority of said songs being Keith's old drafts (which were improved of course). Pride swelled from the pit of his stomach all the way to the depths of his chest that people enjoyed his music but his fingers this quivered and he could still hold his breath every time he thought he had made a mistake. Of course, he never did, but there was always the burden of paranoia forcing him to panic over nothing. 

Various times Keith found himself talking to Pidge between songs to try calm his nerves. 

"Did I mess up?" He would ask, his voice almost shaking. 

Pidge would only shake her head before giving a reassuring response like, "Not at all. You're great!" or, "Nope! Keep doing what you're doing!" 

Sometimes Keith would zone out and his mind would roam elsewhere when he was supposed to be focusing on the song. He would flinch out of his zone and quickly remember what he was playing as his fingers naturally followed the rhythm which he had currently memorized. It was weird, the feeling of your mind doing one thing but your body acting out another. But his body had become accustomed to the almost repetitive tune he was playing to he could doze off if he wanted to... but then again he was at his first concert so he should probably tune in more. 

As they wrapped up the song that just so happened to be halfway through the album, the band took time to answer fan questions. They were  all pretty simple, like who's the worst to share a room with? It was always Pidge because she stayed awake all night with her phone on and her lamp on too. Or what was the band's favorite food? They agreed on anything that Hunk could make for them. But one song had everyone thinking for a while. 

"What's your favorite song that isn't one of your own?"

Lance was angry he wouldn't say everything he's ever written and Keith was upset he couldn't submit Bah-Bah Black Sheep. In the end they decided on very diverse songs, Keith choosing a Twenty One Pilots song (because duh), Pidge choosing a One Direction song (because duh) while Hunk was very indecisive on his choice naming various songs while also saying "Every song is beautiful in their own way". In the end he didn't decide. Keith made an honorable mention to Come To Daddy (which every reader should Google because Quiznak...).

Lance rocked back and froward on his feet before he said, "Well I'm a fan of Elvis's works." 

Keith's eyes automatically darted to lock on Lance who returned the look smugly. His lips spread into a grin as he spoke again. "One in particular."

Lance was provided with two mics; one on a stand and the other in the form of a headset like device. He took the mic on the stand despite not needing one as he began to sing. Keith's cheeks heated up at Lance's voice echoed throughout the concert hall singing the song that became all too familiar between the two over the past few months.

"I'm runnin' errands with my mom! Runnin' runnin' runnin' runnin'! I'm runnin' errands with my mom! Runnin' runnin' runnin' runnin'! I'm runnin' errands with my mom! Runnin' runnin' runnin' runnin!"

"With who?" 

(response)

"With who?"

(response)

Hah no I'm joking... But that song's probably on one of their albums

Here's what he actually sings (sadly)

"Wise men say..." Lance begins, Pidge quickly beginning to pluck her guitar strings to match the tune. Hunk also lightly plays the drums, which is weird because Keith never really heard drums in the song but they fitted in. "Only fools rush in~"

Keith scowled to himself, not finding the energy in himself to join in by playing bass. He simply held his bass tightly as he muttered angrily to himself. "You're a fool." He muttered lowly. People wouldn't have been able to hear. 

"But I cant help falling in love with you." Lance sang along, his eyes drifting to the crowd who had begun to sing along. Well - the people who actually knew the song did. 

"I'm aware..." Keith uttered again, eventually plucking along, afraid he'd look strange not playing along. Again, people wouldn't have been able to hear. 

Lance turned to face Keith, as did Pidge and Hunk. "Take my hand..." Lance trailed. 

Keith met eyes with Lance as he deadpanned, "How many times have you sang this song", he even dared to add, knowing people wouldn't have been able to hear, "to me?"

Lance glanced at Pidge and then to Hunk and then returned his gaze to me as he continued to sing. "Take my whole life too..." 

Keith sighed as Lance continued, his eyes almost oddly wide and his curious gaze unwavering as he continued. "For I cant help..." 

Keith let out a sigh that wouldn't have been audible before singing along to Lance, "Falling in love with you."

Keith looked to the crowd noticing the odd silence, then who Hunk and Pidge who he noticed again were oddly silent. He then looked back to Lance who seemed to be struck with either awe or shock, possible a mix of both. "I cant help falling in love with you..." Lance spoke lowly, his voice barely audible and his singing stopped. The only way Keith could hear Lance speak was thanks to the amplification that the mic gave him. Keith licked his lips and-

It suddenly hit him. 

His fingers uneasily lifted, the tips lightly grazing under his cheekbone where the wire connecting to the mic was propped. Keith's eyes shot wide open, wider than dinner plates. He looked around to the others in a state of panic but nobody else seemed to be as panicked - just shocked. Lance eventually slipped the mic he held in his hand back onto the stand, wiping his clammy hands on his trousers before nervously speaking into the mic. 

"Well I hope you enjoyed that little performance..."

To say the very least, the crowd enjoyed the song. 

Well shnapzles

Also, check out Come To Daddy on YouTube, it is very easily distinguished. It is a very unique piece of music recommended by my music professor. Enjoy it. 

And I hope you awllll enjoyed this chapter. Only a few more to go~! >3>

And if you didn't respond to Running Errands With My Mom you're a poop. 

-Patty '3'