END

So I'm saying this here and now. This will be the last 'chapter' so to speak. What I mean is I'll probably do an epilogue after this but this is the last chaptahhhh.  

I'll be correcting later, don't judge my old chapters.

As the band made their way to the elevator Lance couldn't help but lace his fingers through Keith's with a wide grin. With a short glance in Lance's direction, Keith flashed a small smile before walking close by his side. They were on the top floor so the elevator ride down would usually be long. But it wasn't, which freaked Keith out. Why did the elevator travel so fast? Keith had a feeling the elevator wire would suddenly snap and they would plummet to their death. But they didn't. But if they did that would be a pretty unexpected ending for this book, right? 

As the elevator door slid open, everyone's jaw's dropped at the sight before their eyes. The whole front of the building was surrounded by cameras, people (you know, to work the cameras) and a whole ton of buildings. But they're irrelevant to the current situation. Pidge puckered her lips and shrugged.

"I have a feeling they're not here to see Allura." She spoke smugly, stepping out of the elevator.

Keith's brows furrowed as he also stepped out, pulling Lance along with him. "How did we not hear the, outside?"

Hunk stepped in line with the others. "I dunno, maybe the elevator music was too loud?"

Lance snorted. "Yeah, sure Hunk. I was nodding my head and rocking too hard to the elevator music that I couldn't hear."

"Bopping your head wouldn't stop you from hearing it. I was saying the music could be playing loud enough for us not to hear." Hunk replied flatly. 

Lance's lips popped open and shut repetitively before they clamped shut permanently. He only nodded in response while mouthing, 'Right'. Pidge's face lit up as she spun on her heel and whispered excitedly to the group. 

"We should do the Charlie's Angels pose!" She squealed. 

"We have an extra person." Lance spoke up. 

Keith shrugged, "I'll just pose in the front." 

Hunk, Lance and Pidge exchanged glances before shrugging and making their way towards the doors. When the security opened the doors, they all automatically got into position. Pidge was to the left, Hunk the the right while Lance stood in the middle front. Keith, of course, took his place on the bottom like the bottom he is in this fanfic- ahem. I didn't say that. 

After satisfied with the photographs taken of their poses, Keith led the way in walking to the limo that awaited them out front. Yeah, they're rich so they get a limo. Lance leaned forward to clasp his hand around Keith's earning a glare from the raven haired male. 

"You are determined to make everyone know we're together." Keith spoke exasperatedly. 

Lance smiled smugly. "Nah, they already know. I'm just rubbing it in."

Pidge scowled, crossing her arms over her chest at the scene. "I've always been single. This sucks."

Hunk smiled sheepishly, patting Pidge's shoulder. "I can pretend to date you for a while." 

Pidge turned to Hunk, staring curiously before she bared her teeth in a wide grin. She giggled slightly before racing ahead to dive into the limousine as the driver opened the door for her. Keith and Lance climbed in next, hunk following shortly after. The reporters and photographers outside still yelled at the vehicle despite it being locked shut and they continued to ask questions and take pictures despite nobody being there to satisfy them. the band got comfortable in the long car, stuffing their mouths with the candy provided and singing along lowly to the music that lowly played through the speakers.