When a Stranger Calls

"So

"So...you and Oliver?"

"Wow."

Mickey opens her eyes at the sound of her sister's voice. Instantly, her eyes avert from Veronica, who is standing by her door, and Oliver, whose arm is slung over her waist. She sits up in a panic. If her parents catch him in her bed, her life will be over.

Oliver groans from the movement of Mickey shaking him awake. "Five more minutes."

"Mom and Dad are going to kill him and then kill you," Veronica shakes her head in disgust.

Oliver moves his arm, releasing Mickey. He sits up, narrowing his eyes at Veronica. "You already tried that last night with your gun stunt."

"My sister really lowered her standards for you," she hisses.

Mickey gets out of bed, standing between them. She snaps her fingers at Veronica to get Veronica's attention off of the shirtless Serpent still in her bed. "Why the hell did you have a gun, Veronica?!"

"Lower your voice," Veronica pleads. "This conversation does not need to happen with him still here."

Mickey looks at him now. "You really should get up and get out. Now—before my parents catch you."

"Am I suppose to be scared?" He smirks, "We had fun last night."

Mickey throws his shirt at him

Mickey throws his shirt at him. "Out."

"Mom and Dad are in the study, waiting for us. Try not to make any noise." Veronica gives him one last nasty look before leaving the room.

"Crap." Oliver's entire demeanor changes as he looks down at his phone. He throws on his clothes in the speed of lightening. "After your sister shot the gun last night, the Serpents were hauled into the station."