Unbelievable

"What did the doctor say?"

"As you all know, I've always wanted to make it on Broadway." Kevin looks at the three people he's closest to in Riverdale—other than his dad, of course. "Well, it's time I gave New York another shot."

"That's great," Toni beams enthusiastically. "Good for you, Kev!"

Fangs glances at Toni and then back to Kevin. The bundle of nerves in his stomach are just building up and he needs to spit his truth out to Kevin. "Since you're being honest, uh, we have something we need to tell you too. Toni and I...are dating."

Kevin's face remains neutral. "How did that happen?"

Mickey comes in from the kitchen, piping into the conversation finally. "Probably from becoming parents and living together and being extremely hot for each other." Her tone isn't malicious; it's more joking.

Toni makes a face at her best friend before saying, "Everything up until the last part." She doesn't want to rub things in Kevin's face. "Parenthood and all that has definitely changed our connection from platonic to romantic."

Fangs agrees, "Yeah, sometimes the best relationships start out as friendships."

"Um, I will admit that I'm a little bit surprised," Kevin reveals.

Toni says, "Yeah, but for the record, we're both still very much bisexual."

"And proud to be part of the queer community," Fangs adds.

Mickey gestures to the sky playfully, "Amen to that!" When Kevin's phone begins to ring, she gives Fangs and Toni a thumbs up and mouths, "Good job!"

"Hey, Dad. What's up?" Kevin is listening to his dad on the other line while Fangs, Mickey, and Toni talk quietly in the background. Then he sits up with concern written all over his face. "A bomb went off? Where?!"

This grabs the trio's attention.

When the phone call ends, Kevin says, "Archie's house was blown up..."

"Oh my God," Toni covers her mouth.

Fangs asks, "Is everyone okay?"

"Jughead?" Mickey questions.

"The house is decimated," Kevin tells them. "But everyone's okay."

The next morning, Mickey and Veronica decided to check in on Betty together at the Cooper residence.