Fire Walk With Me

"Everyone deserves to know about your fun club, shouldn't they?"

"We have a huge problem."

Mickey examines the aftermath of Gladys and Hiram's night at the speakeasy. "You don't say." She walks past the wooden table that is now split in half and moves to sit at the bar next to Reggie. "Do I even want to look at that?" she glances at the bill on the bar top.

"How the hell did we get here?" Veronica huffs. "Gladys and Daddy are running roughshod over La Bonne Nuit. And we don't have any leverage because we owe them both so much money."

"Literally every dollar we make is going straight into their pockets," Mickey adds. Their list of problems are growing by the day.

"We need a line on a new cash cow," Reggie suggests.

"There was one night when we raked in exponentially more money than every other night." Veronica clues them in, "The casino night we hosted with Elio."

"The casino?" Mickey's entire demeanor changes. "That was suppose to be a one time thing, Vee."

"We'd be able to pay off our debts in weeks. Instead of years, Mick."

"You think we can pull that off?" Reggie questions.

"Pop's found out the last time," Mickey reminds both of them. "And he wasn't happy about it."

Veronica shrugs. "I mean, we're already running a secret speakeasy. Right?"

"Right!" Reggie says enthusiastically.

"Come on, Mick," Veronica sticks out her lower lip. "I need you to agree or I can't make this happen."

Mickey sighs. "Fine, fine. You're in charge."

Jughead walks into the lounge and takes the seat right next to Mickey later on. "Weatherbee is out for blood."

Mickey sits back in her chair and raises her eyebrow. "Why are you worried? It's not any of the Serpents' blood. We haven't done anything."

"He doesn't care. He only needs the slightest reason to get rid of the Serpents. Everyone needs to be on their best behavior."

"And how about our other problem?" she treads lightly. "Your mother and the way she invited the Gargoyles into your home and into the Serpents."