Purgatorio

It's New York, baby, always jacked up!

Mickey hums in pleasure as the man—Rick or maybe it's Luke—kisses on her neck. She guides him back up so that he can kiss her on the lips instead. Whatever his name is, he's a good kisser. Then her phone vibrates on her nightstand for the third time.

"Ignore it," he practically whispers into her mouth. He attaches their lips again.

She pushes him off so that he'll lay on the other side of her bed, and then she grabs her phone. "Of course," she mutters when she sees that it's Toni. Mickey knows Toni won't stop until she gets an answer, so she calls her back. "This better be good," Mickey says when Toni answers.

"You have to come back to Riverdale."

Music hits Mickey as she descends down the stairs into the former speakeasy. Her eyes dart to the walls and the decor that has certainly changed over the years. Kevin said they revamped it, but it's still taking her by surprise.

Mickey arrived in Riverdale a couple of hours ago. She left her bag unpacked in her room at the Five Seasons and came straight to the new and improved Whyte Wyrm. She's just so thrilled to see her friends. It's been a few months since she's seen Toni and Fangs, and a little longer for Kevin and Sweet Pea. They all talk on the phone, but there's nothing like face to face.

Archie is sitting at a booth, still reeling from Toni, Fangs, and Sweet Pea's performance. He didn't even see Mickey walk in.

"Hey, soldier boy."

Archie stands up from his seat to hug her. "Long time no see, Mickey. I can't believe it's been six years."

The two of them sit at the table. "Actually, it's been seven years. It's crazy, nonetheless."

Toni is able to join the duo because Sweet Pea and Fangs are putting their instruments away. She excitedly wraps her arms around Mickey, squealing.

Archie waits for his turn to embrace Toni. "Damn, Tone. It's good to see you."

"Yeah, you, too," she squeezes him before pulling away to give him a once over. "You're all grown up."

"Well, I don't know about that. But you...you're, uh—"

"Pregnant," she finishes for him. She sits down at the booth with them and her hand flies to her stomach out of instinct. "Yeah, I am."