The Witches of Riverdale

✿

It was a whirlwind of events. Right after the wedding, those that lived had to "bury" their dead—a complete act to trick Percival. This included Archie, Toni, Fangs, Dagwood, Nana Rose, and Jughead. And they're convincing him that Anthony is dead too. The perished were being preserved in Dr. Curdle Jr's freezer while the rest of them waited.

Baby Anthony is also safe and sound, but hidden because he's Percival's real target.

An eerie feeling crept into Mickey's body and has been settling for days. It made her feel like she was back in high school going through all that trauma again.

Death, deceit, and doom. That's not the life she wanted. It's pretty outlandish. All of the antics were getting to her, including the fake funeral where they dressed in black. Of course, Percival showed his face to make sure his plans succeeded.

Mickey, Tabitha, Betty, Veronica, Cheryl, Heather, and Kevin have been waiting around Thornhill for a friend of Heather's to show up. This friend is supposed to help them revive their loved ones.

On the television, Alice is in her reporter chair, sharing a new story. "Reports are still coming in, but authorities believe, there was an altercation between rival gangs, The Serpents and the Ghoulies, that has resulted in multiple deaths at the Whyte Wyrm biker bar. Names of the deceased have not yet been released, but local authorities are warning—"

Betty cuts the television off and mutters, "Nice cover story, Mom."

Tabitha says, "You know, maybe that's why Percival didn't kill every firstborn in town, because it would be much harder to explain away hundreds, if not thousands of deaths."

Mickey nods, "That's a good point." She checks the time on her phone and then looks to Heather. "When is she coming? This Sabrina...—what's her last name again?"

"Spellman," Cheryl answers. She puts her drink down and looks to Heather too. "She'll be here soon, right?"

Heather's standing in front of all of them with her hands clasped in front of her. "As soon as she can be. Sabrina is the definition of a multi-tasking witch. 'Cheerleader by day, Queen of Hell by night,' was her tagline for a while."

"But you said, we only have three days to bring them back?" Veronica reminds her, "We've got, like, hours left."

Heather sits beside Cheryl. "It's true. There are different kinds of resurrection rituals. The one we are attempting must be performed within three days of a person's...expiration. Otherwise, the body becomes too corrupt to reanimate and the death becomes permanent."

Tabitha attempts to be optimistic by pointing out something. "At least it doesn't seem like Percival suspects what we're up to. And he doesn't know that baby Anthony survived his last plague. That gives us a tiny window to bring everyone back in time for the final battle."